@ Y/U/N : GUESS WHAT WE'RE DOING!

Georgenotfound : Coming to London?

Tommyinnit : WHATS GOING ON?

Wilbursoot : Idk. Whatcha doin' Y/n? Going to Hawaii with ur boyfriend KARLLLLLL?

Tubbo : Huh.. In an airport? Are you heading somewhere?

I laughed at all their comments. They are dorks. They are all making it obvious, but it's funny. Around five minutes into scrolling through TikTok edits of me and Karl, I look up to see a teenager probably around 14 with her best friend I'm assuming. They were adorable. "Hi! Can we get a picture with both of you?" She asked sheepishly. "Of course! I said. Me and Karl stood up, and we posed for the picture. They told us that they were huge fans and they had fanpages for us which we both followed. Then, we started talking about "What's the big surprise on Instagram you guys were talking about?" One of the girls asked. "Oh! Well, don't tell anyone until it is announced, please, but George, Wil, Tubbo, and Tommy are on their way here." I said as the plane was landing. "Really?" She said. "Do you think they would take a picture with us too?" She finished. "I'm not sure! You can ask, but they might feel overwhelmed because they are just getting into America and they would already have people coming up to them." I said. I mean, I don't know how they usually react to fans wanting to take pictures. I know they do it, but when? I have no clue. We talked to the girls for a little longer, but then the boys came running out. "AMERICA!" Tommy screamed. "TOMMY. We are in an airport. Y'know! Public place. Don't scream!" I saw Wilbur say looking at me. I stood up and ran towards Wilbur. I was so happy to be seeing him in real life. "YOU'RE FORGETTING SOMEONE MS. JACOBS." I hear a British voice say. Wilbur let's go of the hug to hug Karl. I say hi to the rest of the boys, and then the boys bump into the two girls. They all take pictures with them and then we head out of the airport. George called shotgun (to sit in the front of the car. Do you guys do that? lol) which meant I had to sit in the back. Oh well! I sat behind Karl the whole ride home. Looking out for you came on in the car, and Karl and I were screaming the lyrics. The rest of the boys were amazed on the sync of the singing.

We pulled into the driveway of Karl and I's house, and unloaded the car of all of the suitcases. "DAMN TOMMY. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DID YOU PACK?" I yelled. His suitcase was soooo heavy. It could be used as a weapon. AND IT WAS. It slid off the trunk of the car onto my toe. Karl picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "I COULD HAVE WALKED." I yelled into Karl's back. "It's ok." He said walking into the house. Everyone walked in, and Karl showed everyone to the guest bedrooms. Tubbo, and tommy were sharing the guest room, and Wilbur and George took the room I was supposed to have when I moved in. I just ended up sharing a room with Karl though. "Took my old room huh?" I said to George and Wilbur while they were setting up. "THIS WAS YOUR ROOM?" George screamed. "First off, calm down! Second off, yes. It was supposed to be my room, but I'm sharing with Karl." Wilbur made the typical 'ooooooooo' noise that you would hear in a middle school classroom filled with a bunch of boys. "ok Wil. We are 23, we are together, and live in the same house. what do you expect?" i said staring at Wil laughing. The boys started laughing with me and I left the room. I walked into me and Karl's room. "hey! What are we doing today and tomorrow?" I asked him smiling. "Today we are going to the park, stream, and have a picnic and tomorrow we are going to the new mini golf place." he said smiling. "Oooo! We have to go on a train?" i said super excited jumping up and down. "Yes!" he said jumping with me.
This was exciting! This next month was going to be super fun, I mean it was December! We would be celebrating Christmas together, and new years!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1104 WORDS]
a long chapter to apologize for the recent lack of posting and short chapters.
ANYWAY IM MAKING A SCHEDULE ON WHEN ILL UPLOAD A CHAPTER!
mondays, fridays, saturdays and sundays for the most part unless i have nothing else to do!
love you guys, please take care of yourselves! drink water, eat, take showers, anything you should do to take care of yourself because i love you! <3
(MIGHT POST ANOTHER CHAPTER LATER?? DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP THO!)