Toxic lovers (17)

Start from the beginning

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(A la mañana siguiente /the next morning)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Henny wake up mamas!" Gees said kissing me "what" I say pushing him away "school" I get up going to brush my teeth. "You know what I wanna do?" "What?" "I wanna dress up with the baby" "ooo Halloween I can be a tamale you can be a taco and the baby can be a burrito" "I- so we're gonna dress as Mexican food for Halloween?" I nod "you have a creative imagination.." "thanks"

We got dress and I went to school ya da ya da..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lunch again... same thing happened "I don't think you wanna fuck with me cause I'm not in the mood right now" "why your pregnancy hormones acting up??" This bitch really wanna get slapped "Yeah I feel like slapping someone so back the fuck up before I slap you" I tell her "oh so scary" she said I get up walking out the cafe to my locker "why you run away huh?" Jordan followed me out "back off her" candy tells her "nah don't I'm finna leave anyways got better thing to do" I say "ok I'll take you" "ales coming to pick me up".

"I KNEW YOU WAS TALKING TO A DIFFERENT GUYS" Jordan said "what?" "I'm telling geesy" "do you know his real name?" "No" I laugh "your dumb ale is a nickname for his real name" I tell her grabbing my stuff going to the front "hey! Where are you going Sanchez?" The AP also a family friend "Someone's picking me up" I tell her "ok tell your mom I said hi" "ok bye" "bye" I go outside candy was behind me "HEY!" Jordan AGAIN.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" I ask her "nothing just want to expose you" "how?" "Catch you with another guy" "it's not no other guy!" "Oh is that him?" I look behind me and geesys car was there he got out coming up to me and Jordan and candy "this is ale that's his nickname" "stop messing with my girl" geesy said wrapping his arm around me "your girl you know you don't actually love her you just stuck with her cause she's pregnant with what may or may not be your kid" I start crying cause I'm so fucking confused and angry! "Let's go hennessy candy meet us at tha crib" "alright" ale walks me over to the passenger side opening the door for me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Was she telling the truth" I asked ale "about what mamas?" "That your only with me because I'm pregnant with your child" I ask starting to cry again "no I'm not, hey look at me" he said grabbing the sides of my face "I love you this baby is gonna bring us closer it's me and you forever remember that" I start smiling "forever?" "Until I die it's you and I forever" I kiss him, he pulls me onto his lap hugging me "I love you don't let her try and come in between us" he said

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hennessy what happened?" Fenix asked "Jordan again fucking bothering me she keep talking shit to me bro" I say "damn you must be angry" "No I'm not" "yeah you are you look like your dad y'all have the Same look when y'all are angry" I look at kato holding back tears "I'm sorry hennessy" "nah you good I'm just irritated from earlier."
I was in gees lap he was trying to comfort me "I love you so much Alejandro you don't know your so special to me" "thank you mamas I love you even more" He said kissing me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"We have to go to my appointment in seven minutes" "ok" I redid my mascara and fixed my hair. "You ready mamas" "mhm"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
We were at my appointment and I was getting my hair done. The lady finished my hair and I got up going to geesy.

"You like?" Gees looks over at me and his eyes widened "damn mamas you is so 'mmm" he got up and kissed me rubbing on my butt. "Stopp your so cute papas" "here go pay and ima go see what other places are in this area" he said handing me his card "you sure?" I ask "girl go pay come out when your done" he said kissing me walking out "aye I see your novio he rich?" "I mean I don't know he's a rapper so he probably has money" "oh shoreline mafia! Oh my rob Vicious though" she was feeling rob I could feel it! "he's single hit him up tell him you know henny" "oh really thank you" "thank you actually I love what you did to my hair" "aww thanks" "well bye" "adiós" I walk out and geesy was waiting for me "I can't get over you mamas" he said rubbing my sides "shut up.." I say smiling.
"you hungry?" "Ice cream!" "You don't want food food" "No your child wants ice cream so we getting ice cream" I say smiling "ok anything for my mini me" he said rubbing my stomach "you think ima be a good dad?" "Yes papas of course" I tell him as we walk down to the ice cream place.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Welcome in what can I get for you?" The lady at the front asked "uh can I have a strawberry crush bowl" "ok and what for you sir?" "Same as her" "ok that's it?" "Yes" "ok $5.30"

I start eating my ice cream "this fire" I say smiling "not as good as in Mexico" gees said "true"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were back with shoreline they looked surprised "y'all like my hair or not?" "Yeah it's nice" "thank you" "Hen who's Aaliyah?" "Girl who did my hair she said she like you so I was like hit him up tell him you know me Ima match maker trust me" candy starts laughing "Bruh remember when you got Kylie and brant together" "yeah" "they still together like actually" "that's crazy" I say smiling I really am a match maker.

Me and ale went to my place just to hang by ourselves. Ale was talking to the baby it was the cutest thing I swear.. "your mami wants us to dress up as Mexican food for Halloween even though I don't know how a tamale and a taco make a burrito.. but we gonna do it just for her alright" he said kissing my stomach.. TOO CUTEE "you sleepy?" Gees asked me I shake my head 'no' "yeah you are come on let's go" he said picking me up I low key was tired but I didn't want to go to sleep "nooI'm not tired" "ok I know your lying no need" he said smiling at me "lay down mamas" I stand there with my arms crossed. "What's wrong mamas I'll give you cuddles" "fine" I lay down pulling him close.

We watched bubble guppies until we both fell asleep