CHAPTER 25

POV THIRD PERSON

On the seabed there is a submarine of Peruvian nationality monitoring enemy movements.

Chipana: Well, it's time to bomb the enemy. Tube one and two fire Exocet missiles.

After Chipana loads the missiles into the torpedo tubes, she fires. Two torpedoes were ejected from their torpedo tubes, the torpedoes are directed towards the surface and then the torpedo goes flying, the Fontal and rear cover of the torpedo opens revealing an Exocet SM-39 missile and the missile takes off, the Exocet SM-39 missiles meets the MM-40 missiles from Grau and Bolognesi and the missiles fly towards the enemy fleet.

FFFOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHH

The Exocet missiles were able to easily bypass the siren fleet's defensive net and hit Orochi's bow hull without her noticing.

¡BBBOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Orochi stumbles and falls.

Orochi: (Shock) What the hell happened? [Damage report!]

[The bow guns were disabled]

Orochi: What the hell? How was it possible that my cannons were destroyed by an attack?

Orochi is a warship with much greater armor than the IJN Yamato, but that does not mean that Orochi's armor is not invulnerable to the destructive power of an Anti-Ship missile.

IMPERIAL FLEET

Hiryuu: Explosions are reported in Orochi!

Soryuu: What? Who was?

Fusou: I don't know, but so far our armed forces have trouble penetrating enemy defenses.

Soryuu: It doesn't matter, our main mission is to curb the siren force.

Fusou: I understand.

BAM! BAM!

The bloody combat continues without truce.

TIME SKIP

The combat is not looking good for the imperial fleet, however, from time to time the submarine Chipana gave support fire to lighten the work to the imperial fleet.

Hipper: What shall we do Sister? Even using our full potential we are being overwhelmed.

Eugen: Ara? Did you lose your optimism next to your breasts?

Hipper: (Annoyed) Shut up or I'll slap you!

Eugen: Fufufufu, I'm joking (calm) But you're right. I guess we'll use the diplomatic letter.

Hipper: Diplomatic letter?

Eugen: The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

¡FFIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

In that you can see a shower of projectiles and some missiles falling on the siren fleet destroying the Orochi escorts and also Orochi ends up severely damaged.

Tester: (smile) So they came, Azur Lane.

Z23: [Are they allied reinforcements?]

Eugen: [Nope, it's Azur Lane, but currently there is a chance that they will help us, not attack the Azur Lane fleet.]

Z1: [Ok]

Z2: [I understand]

In the distance the Azur Lane fleet could be seen approaching at a very fast speed, Observer watching the whole carnage from a safe place, she just laughs like she's watching a thriller.