Episode 2

POV GRAU

After this meeting I was guided by the girls from Azur Lane to their port, then they gave me the instructions to anchor which I obeyed, I don't want to have problems with my first friends and I waited until they indicated that I could go down.

TIME SKIP

The wait was very long, like about 20 minutes, then I saw Repulse and Cleveland walking towards the port and they contacted me by radio.

Cleveland: [You can disembark!]

Grau: [I understand, now I'm going down.]

I went down the boarding bridge and Cleveland with Repuse greeted me.

Repulse: Okay, now you will meet up with Prince of Wales.

Grau: I understand.

Repulse led me to the command room, when I was very amazed, the decoration is very much in the style of the royal Navy, I do not know if I am in Eagle Union or Royal Navy, behind the desk is a woman with blonde hair.

PoW: I welcome you to the Azur Lane base.

Grau: Thank you.

PoW: I am King George V-class battleship, HMS Prince of Wales.

Grau: A pleasure to meet you, I am the Light Cruiser BAP Almirante Grau, I am the flagship of the Peruvian Navy.

PoW: It's my pleasure, according to the Repulse report, you come from another world, right?

Grau: Yes, I come from another world identical to yours.

PoW: I see.

Cleveland: And what is your country like?

Grau: It is a peaceful place, wars are almost non-existent.

Cleveland: It sure is a cozy place.

Grade: Yes.

PoW: Well, now that you are here, you should know that now we are not in peacetime, we are at war with an alien race called Siren, according to Amazon reports, no offense, you are very unarmed.

Grau: Disarmed? Me?

PoW: Yes, according to reports you have 8 15.2 cm guns, 8 Bofors 40 mm anti-aircraft guns and two depth charge launchers and various 50 caliber machine guns.

Grau: That is true, but I recommend that you do not underestimate me, my ship may have a harmless appearance, but I have never judged a book by its cover, I am quite a dangerous girl.

PoW: Oh? I see, then I apologize if I offended you.

Grau: No problem, by the way, I don't know much about siren, you could tell me the details.

PoW: Well, as you can see I don't have much time now, but you can visit the academy library.

Grau: Thank you very much.

PoW: Well, apparently we'll get along.

Grau: Same here.

PoW: Well, apparently you have nowhere to go, do you?

Grau: That's true, I'm practically stranded here.

Pow: Would you like to join our faction?

Grau: No problem for me.

PoW: Good Admiral Grau, I welcome you to our base.

Grau: thank you very much.

After a handshake with Wales, Cleveland grabbed my hand and guided me around the base, she gave me a short tour, finally she gave me the key to my room and she left, I open the door and walked into the room. room and I see a very tidy room, the decoration is a bit of an English or British style, then I decided to go to the bathroom and take a bath, I wanted to experience what it feels like to have a human body, after the bath I decided to go to the coffee shop, finally I went to the port where I anchored my ship and tested on the rig mode.