CHAPTER 17

POV GRAU

It had been 2 weeks since we returned from that mission, I was in the infirmary for 7 days because my sight had been damaged and luckily I can see and they were completely cured, today I have a free day and well, the ships that resulted damaged are in port for repairs, due to this last combat Vestal and Akashi have had a lot of work.

Grau: Well, I think later I have a meeting with the girls to discuss something about this last fight we had with the empire.

I went to the dining room and after breakfast I went to my room because I'm going to change my clothes, I can't go out for a walk with my combat clothes, after entering my room and changing my clothes I look at myself in the mirror.

Grau: (Smiling) I look cute.

I left my room and walked to the mall while keeping a smile from ear to ear, first I got to the central park, I could see a monument in the shape of an anchor, now I start to think, that thanks to this war I have had very little time to entertain myself.

Bolognesi: Hello leader.

Chipana: Good morning.

Grau: Good morning.

My subordinates greet me in a very informal way.

Chipana: What will you do today?

Grau: What will I do? I am walking aimlessly. What are you doing?

Bolognesi: I was going to go to a store.

Chipana: I just follow her.

Grau: Hmm, I see, so I'm going with you too.

Bolognesi: Are you going to be monitoring my movements?

Grau: Not that you were a policy.

At that something hits my foot, looking down I saw that a baseball had hit my foot.

Bogue: Hey over here!

I looked in the direction of the scream and I saw a group of girls from Eagle Union playing Baseball, I caught the ball and threw it against the Bogue light aircraft carrier, even though I threw it softly, it seems that Bogue had trouble catching the ball, but managed to catch it This event made the girls around Bogue scream in surprise and excitement.

Bogue: Nice shot!

Bogue compliments me on my ball shot.

Bolognesi: Leader, please hold back, your strength far exceeds the average kansen, remember that you are far superior to any kansen in this world.

Grau: (uncomfortable) Shut up, I held back a lot when throwing that ball.

Chipana: What happens is that our leader has lived for more than 80 years, she has participated indirectly in WW II and has also participated in commissions and naval exercises, please understand that.