Chapter 40- Badass

Depuis le début

"You're right. Let's do this." I sighed. Ryder, Ivan, and Emilio all smiled and agreed. This was going to be it. I won't stop til I know he is dead. That is final.

"Alright, time to call everyone and settle this." Ryder said pulling out his phone. Emilio and Ivan did the same. They soon put their phones back into their pockets before eating more of their food.

So many emotions were going through my head. I didn't know what to think or how to feel. I could barely eat my food in front of me. I placed my fork down and put my hands in my lap. I wasn't hungry. The thought of eating just made me want to throw up.

Soon I feel a warm hand grab mine. I look up and see Emilio staring back at me. He look worried and upset. I was too.

"It's going to be okay. I promise." Emilio reassured me.

"Don't make a promise you can't keep." I said. He can't keep this promise because he doesn't know what will actually happen. Anything could happen at this point and no one will know until the end of this.

Emilio turned and started to eat more of his pancakes. I turned to Ivan and Ryder. They both had upset looks on their faces as well. This is going to be rough.

We all soon finished eating our food, well my plate was still full so we just put it in a to go box to save for later. We left the money on the table and headed out of the restaurant. We all went into the car as Ryder started up the engine.

"So what now?" Ivan spoke up.

"Well, we should go back to our house. They won't find us there hopefully." Emilio responded.

"Dallas have you ever shot a gun before?" Ryder asked. Honestly I never have shot one nor held one.

"No, why?" I had a feeling I knew where this was going.

"Well we need to teach you before tonight." Ivan chimed in. Tonight? This is all happening tonight? Oh god.

"I have my fist. I'll be fine." I said crossing my arms.

"No. You need to have one. You can't hit a bullet." Emilio turned towards me. He is right. I can't hit a bullet. That would hurt like a bitch. Well i mean I know how the pain feels so I might be fine.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and leaned back into my seat. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted into a sleep.

**

I slowly open my eyes and move around a little bit. I'm on a bed? How did I get here. I start to open my eyes and sit upwards. Once my vision becomes clear I look around the room. I'm in Emilio's room. I stretch and get out of the bed. I head downstairs hoping to find the rest of the boys. I get to the bottom and head into the living and seeing a whole bunch of people in it. My eyes widen in shock.

"Oh she's awake." I heard Ivan say and everyone turns towards me. Ivan waves for me to come up to the front. I make my way up to the front as everyone's eyes are on me. I look around and see a familiar face. She smiles at me and I smile back. She didn't tell me she was in Emilio's gang. That's kinda cool. I smile back at her and make it up towards the front.

"Do you know her?" Emilio questioned.

"Yeah, her name is Ashley. She was the one I met at the hotel the other night when I ran away." I stated. He does an o shaped with his mouth and turns towards everyone.

"Alright so is everyone ready for tonight." Emilio shouted so that everyone could hear him. Everyone cheered in agreement. Man this was really happening. This was about to be insane.

"Everyone gear up. It's gonna be a long night." Emilio dismissed everyone and went their separate ways. I stayed with the boys.

"We leave in an hour Dallas." Emilio looked down at me. I simply nodded. I guess I should start to get ready.

I was still wearing my outfit from Friday night and I felt really disgusting in it. I need a different outfit but I don't know where I can get one. I sighed and walked away. I feel someone grab my shoulder causing me to turn around.

"Hey girl, you're still wearing the same outfit I met you in?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah, it's the only outfit I have right now." I looked down.

"Here wear this." She said grabbing something out of her bag. It was a black leather type body suit that had buckled on the legs arms and around the stomach. My eyes widen and I grabbed the outfit.

"Are you sure?" I said looking back up at her.

"Yes. You gotta look badass in order to kick someones ass." She smiled. I smiled right back and repeatedly thanked her.

"Go head upstairs and freshen up. We will be down here waiting." She said urging me to go. I nodded and headed to Emilio's room. She is right. I gotta look badass in order to kick some ass.

I took a very quick shower to freshen up. Once I was dried off I out on the outfit. I look over and I see a small pair of black boots. I grab those hoping they would fit. To my luck they did. I grabbed a hair tie and through my hair up in a high pony tail. I walked over to the big mirror and looked at myself. Man I look really badass right now.

"Dallas let's go!" I heard someone yell from downstairs. I hurry downstairs and noticed people were looking at me once again. I spot Ashley and she looks very happy. I look at the twins and Ryder and they are in shock. I smirked.

"Badass." Ashley stated.

"Hell yeah." I smirked.

Everyone then started to head out in their cars. Their guns were loaded and were ready. Oh shit. They never taught me how to use a gun. Well let's hope my fighting works out. I shrugged and headed out. I then feel someone grab onto my hand pulling me backwards.

"What are you wearing?" Emilio demanded to know an answer.

"My new badass outfit." I smiled. Emilio nodded his head.

"Everyone is looking at you and not in a good way." Emilio crossed his arms.

"So?" I shrugged. So what if they didn't like me.

"I mean in a sexual way idiot." My shes went wide and I laughed.

"Even better." I said walking away. Emilio then grabs my wrist and turns me towards him. He pulls me into a hard kiss that feels like forever. He pulled back and stares at me.

"You're mine." He stated with a smirk and I felt my ears turn red.

"Let's go bad boy." I said walking away.

"Let's do this badass." Emilio smiled and we headed out the door.

Time to kick some ass.

__________________________________
Who will win in the big fight? Will Emilio and Dallas fall in love? Was this the right idea? Will Dallas be okay without a gun? Will Keith finally be defeated?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez