Chapter Forty Three~ Team I

Mulai dari awal

"X!X! If you are here, please come over!"

In the next second a man comes out and reveals himself to someone from the Aqua Deer Magic Knight Squad.

"Ahuhuhuhu" His strange laughter can be heard from where Asta stood. He had Light blond hair , Light blue eyes, and pale skin. 

"Who the hell is that guy?!" The Ash blond gasped.

"I'm X!" He shouted playfully. He started to glow before his face melted revealing who he really was.

He was the Captain of the Aqua Deer, Rill Boismortier. 

"Hello! It is I, Rill Boismortier! Are you surprised?!" He gave a closed eyed smile and opened his arms.

"Well, damn" Y/N sighed when she realized that her enemy is a Captain. Overlooking his playfulness, he had strong magic.

"The guy who uses paint and picture magic?!" Someone said in confusion on why he was participating. 

"That's unfair! How can a Captain Participate! You can't be serious!" Another Mgaic Knight stated.

Rill heard everyone's complaints and his expression turns into one if surprise.

"Wait, Huh?! Were Captain's not supposed to enter."

"Not true! We're glad to have you!" Julius immediately assured with a bright smile.

'You just want to witness his magic' Y/N thought with narrowed eyes, 'Alright lets start this'.

"Hurry it up and began if your all here..."Augustus instructed. He was tired from watching the battles and not in the least interested. 

"There is no need to be afraid everyone. This is your chance to defeat a Captain and make a name for yourselves" Julius motivated, " Besides, there is someone on your team that is really strong as well". 

The Wizard King caught Y/N's eyes.

"Ahuhu! The Aqua Deer were dead last in the Star festival, so I'm here tp rebuild our reputation! I'm not going to be taken down to easily!" Rill declared Boldly.

" What enthusiasm!" Someone shouted near Rill.

It was an elderly man dressed in a butler outfit. He had gray hair and mustache, and had a large scar on his forehead.

" I'm deeply moved, Young master Rill!" The Butler, named Walter, encouraged. 

Once everyone settled down from there excitement, the Fifth battle was about to begin. 

Y/N's teammates were, Sortta Diget, and Fallin Caddel. She remembered that Sortta had earth Magic and taking one look at Fallin's robe she knew he had fire magic.

"Sortta, you will take on Nils since he has water magic, and Fallin will take care of Ruben since he is from the same squad as you" Y/N told her teammates.

" That means that you will have to fight Rill. Can you do that on your own?" Sortta questioned.

"Eh" Was her only response.

Her two teammates stared at her like she was crazy.

"Sortta, use your earth magic to cover our Crystal in rock" The white haired female instructed.

"Earth Magic: Protective Barrier" He chanted as Rock from below reached up and covered the entire Crystal.

Y/N snapped her fingers, summoning her Grimoire from within her.

"Elemental Wind Magic:Hidden Blockage" She chanted as a light breeze swept over them before the air around them became dense.

"What did you do?" Fallin questioned.