"It wasn't a question" I muttered.

But Koryn understood where her mother was coming from she didn't want her to make a mistake and regret.

She wanted to protect kory from getting hurt because she missed out on doing that all those years but it was still and will always be koryn's choice.

" I get I'm 17 and still in highs school but I graduate this year I'm going college online just how I do high school , yea we have sex but it's with protection. Lie. And you act like you and daddy aren't 4 years apart".

"What y'all in here fussing for?" Marcus questions walking into the kitchen.

"Your daughter's boyfriend asked her to move in and I told her no".

"Why can't she , she can't live here forever hell we moving out Milan house anyway" he told her.

This is why I'm a daddy's girl.

My mom tossed him a stern look "okay fine but if you come to me telling me you pregnant at 17 I am whopping your ass"

Koryn folded her lips in giving her a thumbs up. To late for that.

An hour later Jakori came running into her room screaming her name "KORYYYY!!!" Ahh how she missed her baby brother.

"I missed you" he hugged her leg tighter.

"I missed you to happy birthday stink" Kory laughed

"Tank youu and don't call me stink anymore I a man now" he let go trying to roll his eyes.

"Oh yeah well then nell and tray are coming by to give you your gift" she told him and instantly his smile grew wider

"Really what is it do you know!"

"No they wouldn't tell me it's a surprise but I do have a surprise for you" he climbed onto her bed sitting crisscross applesauce waiting for her to tell him.

"Your gonna be a uncle" he tilted his head side ways looking at Koryn funny.

"What does that mean?" Which made her laugh.

"It means that sissy has a baby in her belly and your gonna be the uncle just like how uncle Malian , daddy's brother , is our uncle".

"Really that's so cool" His excitement instantly turned into sadness.

"Your not gonna have anytime for me anymore though" he frowned.

"Yea I'll still be around an when I move out I'll still come and get you and you and the baby could play" He smiled at her nodding

"But shushh you can't tell mommy or daddy yet okay it's our little secret" Jakori giggled giving her a hug before leaving her room.

While children ran around baby shark playing over the speaker

While children ran around baby shark playing over the speaker. The uncles played cards , the aunties and grandmas gossiping , The teens were in the house on the game or making TikTok's. Koryn dad and mom of course were by the grill being in love.

Today has been a successful day. Jakori was having fun running around with cousins he hasn't seen since Christmas.

As for Kory , She just sitting out in the shade watching the sunset as well as everything else around her. She had got a text from Nell saying that Tray and nem were here. She had texted back and told them to come out back.

"Heyyy" I greeted them both.

"Heyy hows my godchild" Nell said ever since they told him that kory was pregnant he deemed himself god father.

"Bitch shut up your not god father I am" Tray said mushing Nell head.

"Nigga ain't you cheating on Danielle" he mugged him.

"Ian cheating on her I just kindly told that girl that she was pretty and left it at that"

"Yeah aight so let's tell Dani then cause her crazy ass will fuck you up" Nell laughed.

"Shut th"- tray got cut off by kori scream.

"TRAYYY , NELL!!"

"Wassam li bro"

"What's up li nigga"

She left them to talk while she went inside to go lay down. The baby was gonna be the death of her. Koryn was not even showing but yet her back is having little pains here and there.

This shit is ghetto.

AHHH 2 CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYSSS IM ON A ROLL!!