Chapter 31 (M)

"Happy birthday, baby!"

Taehyung slightly shook Jungkook's body as the boy's still sleeping, "Come on, baby. You need to wake up, you're the birthday boy, right?"

"Hmm... But I'm tired..." Jungkook softly mumbled, pushing Taehyung's hand away from his with his eyes still closed.

Taehyung huffed, "Aren't you excited know what hyungie bought you?"

Jungkook pouted, thinking hardly. "Yes!" He opened his eyes, sitting up from the bed.

"Great, go wash your face then brush your teeth. I'll show you later." Taehyung stated, picking the boy up.

"Let me down first, hyungie." Jungkook said, punching Taehyung's chest softly with his fist.

"Why?" Taehyung asked, but still put the boy down.

"I haven't talked with Rosie! I need to talk to her before starting everything!" He exclaimed cutely before running away.

Taehyung was speechless. "I swear one day I'll make roses disappear in this world."

-------------------------------------------------

"This Rosie plushie is so cute!! This is my gift?!!" Jungkook can't help but squealed out when he saw Taehyung hold a plushie in his hands.

"Yeah, since you love Rosie so much." Taehyung said, starting to regret his decision for giving Jungkook this plushie.

"Thank you hyungie!!"

"But! Before I give it to you, promise not to give it too much attention okay?" Taehyung said, earning a nod from Jungkook.

"I promise!" He squealed out as he took the plushie from Taehyung, jumping up and down as he buried his face inside the plushie.

Taehyung smiled at the boy's excited face. Jungkook is too fucking adorable right now.

"Hyungie..." Jungkook called out, hugging the plushie tightly.

Taehyung hummed, "Yeah?"

"How will you be inside me?"

Taehyung choked on his own spit when he heard Jungkook's question. How much he wish Jungkook won't remember this thing.

"Well..." Taehyung doesn't know what to say.

"You said you will show me on my birthday!" Jungkook frowned, scowling cutely, "Show me, hyungie! Show me!" He whined loudly.

Taehyung's eyes darkened a bit. He straight picked the whining boy up, storming towards their shared bedroom.

He gently puts the boy on bed, hovered over the petite male, "You sure you want to see how hyungie will be inside you?"

Jungkook nodded his head firmly, "Yes hyungie!"

"Do you trust hyungie then?"

"Yes I do!" Jungkook circled his arms around Taehyung's neck, whining, "Quickly show me, hyungie!"

Jungkook yelped loudly when Taehyung attacked his neck with many kisses. He moaned a little when Taehyung bit a certain spot on his neck.

He doesn't know why, his body getting hotter and hotter as Taehyung keep nibbling and sucking the milky white skin of the boy.

Taehyung's hand travelled all around Jungkook's body, at the end it stopped on Jungkook peachy ass as he gave it a squeeze.

"Ahh~" Jungkook's face flushed in embarrassment when he let out another weird sound.

Taehyung smirked as he kneaded Jungkook's ass harder. He slowly took off Jungkook's short, then the boxer.

He chuckled when he saw Jungkook's cute pink cock, "So so cute. I wonder why every part of your body is cute." He placed his palm on Jungkook's cock, stroking it up and down, earning a whine from the boy.

"H-Hyungie? W-What are you doing?" Jungkook asked softly with his voice trembling. He gripped the bedsheet with his hands tightly, moaning louder when he felt tingles in his stomach.

Not for long, Jungkook cummed, without himself knowing. He panted, cherry lips parted.

Taehyung smiled, placing another kiss on Jungkook's neck, "You're so sensitive, my baby."

Taehyung's hands made way to the pink hole of the boy, running his fingers on it in circular motion.

Jungkook shivered, circling his arms around Taehyung's neck. "Ahh..." He moaned when Taehyung shoved one fo his finger inside his hole.

Tears filled up in his eyes when he felt the pain, "T-Take it out, hyungie..."

"Baby, you'll feel pleasure later. Do you trust me? If not I'll take it out, then we can take a shower and might as well take a nap." Taehyung asked, gentleness filled in his tone.

Jungkook sniffled, thinking hardly, "N-No... I trust hyungie... C-Continue hyungie..."

Taehyung smiled, "Alright." He shortly replied. He added another finger inside the hole, started scissoring him.

"It's okay baby, you'll feel pleasure later." Taehyung whispered more sweet words to Jungkook's ear.

Like Taehyung said, Jungkook felt himself more and more aroused, wanting more than just Taehyung's fingers.

"H-Hyungie~ More~" he whined.

"Needy baby," Taehyung smirked, slowly taking his fingers out of Jungkook's hole, "And let's start the main part, shall we?"

Author: Y'all should imagine the rest of the process yourself. (◕દ◕)

 (◕દ◕)