Chapter 21

"Baby, stop crying okay?"

Jungkook sniffled, tears still streamed down from his eyes, "My head hurts..."

"Of course it hurts after having alcohol," Taehyung sighed heavily, massaging Jungkook's head with his hands, "This teaches you what? Never have alcohol in the rest of your life."

"B-But it taste nice..." Jungkook pouted, hugging Taehyung tightly as he buried his head in Taehyung's chest, trying to sooth his headache through this action.

Taehyung let out a loud sigh, "I think I can't take you to the gathering today..."

"Gathering?" Jungkook raised his head up, "What gathering?"

"Just random business men attending the anniversary of my company. I planned to take you as my partner, but right now your head hurts. I think you can't attend-" "But I wanna go..."

Jungkook pouted, staring Taehyung with his wide Bambi eyes, "Please?"

"You sure you don't want to take a rest?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Please let me go, hyungie..."

"Alright alright, don't give me that puppy eyes." Taehyung ruffled Jungkook's hair, "The gathering will held at 6 pm, you can get ready by that time."

"Okay! Thank you hyungie!"

"Wait, no more calling me daddy?" Taehyung teasingly asked, smiling softly when he saw Jungkook's face visibly flushed.

"D-Daddy? I called you daddy yesterday?" Jungkook timidly asked, playing his fingers on his lap.

Taehyung smirked, "Maybe you did."

Jungkook's face turned redder, "I-I should get prepare by now! B-Bye hyungie!" He quickly rushed out of the room, while Taehyung just laughed softly.

--------------------------------------------------

"Good evening, Mr Kim." Jungkook stared at the man who bowed at Taehyung with his wide eyes.

Taehyung just hummed in response, walking inside the hall with his hands intertwined with Jungkook's.

"Hyungie, this is so beautiful~" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, pointing at the crystal chandelier above him.

"You like it?" Taehyung asked, getting a nod from Jungkook.

"Great. Let's buy one and place it in our house."

Jungkook gasped, widening his eyes, "But it looks expensive!"

"What baby wants, what baby gets." Taehyung said, making Jungkook blushed.

Jungkook just nod his head as he doesn't know what to say.

Taehyung smiled at the boy's cuteness. Just when he was about to say further, someone interrupted him, "Oh Mr Kim, who's the boy beside you?"

Taehyung knew who's that someone, "Oh hi, Mr Lim. He's my fiance, Jeon Jungkook." He fakely smiled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's hips as he pulled the boy closer to him.

"I see..." Mr Lim gritted out. "Why him? My daughter is far more better than him. The boy... So petite, hardly can do anything."

Jungkook whimpered a little when Mr Lim scanned him from head to toe.

Hearing Jungkook's whimper, Taehyung quickly stood in front of Jungkook, covering Jungkook's whole frame with his body.

"Eyes up, Lim. You know what in capable of." Taehyung stared at the male with his usual cold piercing glare, feeling rather proud when Mr Lim visibly shivered a little.

"Haha, I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously." Mr Lim awkwardly laughed, "Just let you know, my daughter will always be there if you want her." With that, he walked away.

Taehyung scoffed, rolling his eyes, "Like the hell I want some random pig after having Jungkook for myself." He mumbled, turning around to check Jungkook.

As expected, Jungkook cried.

"Baby," Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks, "Don't care about what the others said. You're the best, okay?"

Jungkook nodded his head, sniffling, "T-Thank you, hyungie."

Taehyung smiled, "Now let's enjoy the party shall we?"