Chapter 30

"So many Rosie!!!" Jungkook excitedly exclaimed, clapping his hand together. He stared at the garden with roses bushes and many potted roses, "So pretty!"

He turned around, smiling widely when his gaze met the almond eyes of Taehyung, "Hyungie, you bought me this?!"

"Yeah, since you like it." Taehyung mumbled. He's a jelly jelly person, but at the same time he's whipped for Jungkook.

So yeah, Rosie everywhere.

"Thank you so much, hyungie!!" Jungkook jumped up, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's, like a cute bunny clutching his owner.

"You're welcome. But don't spend too much time on the garden, you'll catch a cold." Taehyung patted Jungkook's back, stated.

Catch a cold my ass. It's freaking summer right now.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Lean down a little, hyungie!" He gestured the male.

Taehyung felt confused, but still bend down a little, leaning closer to Jungkook. His eyes widen up in shock when Jungkook placed his lips against his.

"We kissed in the garden before, remember?" Jungkook asked before shyly running away.

Taehyung stood there frozen, like a statue. "Does that mean... He regain this part of memories?"

He widen his eyes, rushing back to the house, "Jungkook ah!"

He looked around, can't find Jungkook's presence so he ran to his bedroom. Opening the door, he smiled widely when he saw a small lump on the bed.

He walked towards the bed, lifting the comforter that covered the boy's frame up, "Found ya."

Jungkook raised his head up, doe eyes sparkled, cheeks rosy pink, "H-Hyungie!"

"Why? After kissing me then acting like nothing happened? No can do, baby." Taehyung bring the baby closed to his chest, "Hmm? Should I teach you how to kiss?"

"W-What do you mean?! I can kiss very well!" Jungkook puckered his lips up, mumbling softly.

"Yeah yeah," Taehyung shortly replied, shrugging with a smirk on his face, "But you still need some practice. Let's practice together shall we?"

-------------------------------------------------

"What do you like, hyungie?"

"Why did you ask?" Taehyung's eyebrows raised up, forming a perfect arch as he stared at the boy in front of him.

Jungkook fiddled his fingers, "You always buy me gifts... I think I should buy something back for you!"

"I already got my gift from you, baby." Taehyung said.

"Since when?" Jungkook asked, lips turning pouty, "I've never give you any gift before!"

"You. You are the gift. I dislike everything except you, baby." Taehyung stated, smirking slightly when he saw Jungkook blushed.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, huffing loudly, earning a chuckle from the male.

"It's okay, baby. You can buy me anything. Anything from you is nice." Taehyung said.

"Erm... Then what do you hate the most?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head.

"I lose count, baby. I despite too many things."

Jungkook pouted, "Then what should I give you?"

"That's left for you to decide, baby." Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook's ear, "Or maybe... You can wrap yourself with colourful wrappings and ribbons then gift yourself for me."

Jungkook again blushed, "I-I'll prepare something else for you!" With that, he ran away frantically, leaving the male laughing loudly.

-------------------------------------------------

"You bake a cake for me?"

Jungkook nodded his head shyly, pushing the cake towards Taehyung, gesturing him to taste it, "Do you like it?"

"Well I don't really like dessert..." Taehyung stated and tears instantly filled in Jungkook's eyes.

"Wait wait! Baby let me finish my sentence first will you?" Taehyung sighed, "Though I don't like dessert, I'm sure your cake will change my mind!"

"R-Really? Quickly taste it then!!" Jungkook clapped his hands, smiling widely with stray tears on his face.

"Sure..." Taehyung picked up a fork, cutting a small piece of cake then shove it inside his mouth.

Surprisingly, he loves it.

"It tastes really good, baby," Taehyung stated, taking another bite.

"Then eat more, hyungie!"

Taehyung smiled, shaking his head in defeat. Jungkook's cake is tasty, but he bet Jungkook will be tastier.

 Jungkook's cake is tasty, but he bet Jungkook will be tastier