Chapter 2

Jungkook shivered, feeling extra uncomfortable in the club. The dim light, people dancing around, some people are literally making out and taking drugs. It's a really messy place, a place where seventeen year old Jungkook shouldn't be stay.

He hugged himself, passing through the sea of people. A flyer was tightly clutched in his small hands as he finally passed through the crowded people. He stopped, in front of him was the staff room.

He used his trembling hands to twist the doorknob, stepping inside the room. He coughed, eyes went teary as the room was filled with the smell of cigarettes.

"H-Hello?" Jungkook greeted timidly, getting eyed by the other staffs like a prey.

"Look what we have here?" A man said with a lazy smirk on his face, slowly standing up from his couch, "Whatcha doing here? Wanting to get fuck by us?"

He laughed, the other men in the room also laughed.

"I-I'm here to w-work!" Jungkook stammered, "The f-flyer outside the club said y-you're hiring someone to wash the cups-" "Well we don't need someone to wash cups."

The man walked closer to Jungkook, grabbing his chin tightly,  "But we do need a prostitute."

Jungkook's eyes widen in fear, "I-I don't-" he backed away, about to run out of the room but he got dragged back.

The poor boy got yanked as he landed in the middle of the room, knocking down the table, making him wince in pain.

"Strip him and dress him. He'll be our new prostitute."

Jungkook curled himself, hugging himself tightly as he stared at the other staffs who's smirking creepily with fearful eyes, "P-Please don't-" he crawled away but someone grabbed his ankle, pulling down his pants in process.

"N-No-" "It'll be over soon, pretty boy."

--------------------------------------------------

"Why are we here?"

"Come on, Tae! You need to relax yourself." Jimin patted his best friend's back, "You've been working too much lately, pal."

"Don't touch me." Taehyung growled, making Jimin backed away.

"Alright alright. Relax, pal." Jimin chuckled, "I'll prepare a prostitute for you-"

"I don't fuck-" "I know you don't fuck used prostitute so don't worry, I'll tell them to arrange a virgin."

Taehyung grunted, "Let's go."

They walked inside the club, immediately got greeted by the owner of the club.

"Oh we're so glad to have you here, Mr Kim and Mr Park." The man bowed, earning a small hum from Jimin.

"Sure. I heard that you got a new prostitute?" Jimin asked, tilting his head.

"Yes, we do. And he's already inside Mr Kim's room."

"Great. You should go now, Tae." Jimin pushed the grumpy male, getting a glare in return.

Taehyung walked away, heading to his vip room. His eyebrows met each other as soon as he heard sobbing sound inside the room.

Gosh, how much he hates people crying.

Stepping inside, he locked the door swiftly. His gaze landed on the boy thatvsat on the floor, eyebrows quirked up. The boy's head was buried in his knees, Taehyung can even see the boy trembling.

"You're the prostitute?"

Jungkook snapped his head up when he heard Taehyung's voice. He whimpered, backing away until his back hits the bed stand. He shook his head furiously, "I-I'm not a prostitute!"

Taehyung's eyes widen, can't help but gasp at the beauty of the boy. He hates people crying, and everyone knows that. But the crying boy in front of him didn't annoy Taehyung.

Jungkook sniffled, more tears produced in his eyes, rolling down from his cheeks. His cheeks were rosy pink, tears shine extra bright in the dim lit room. His body shivered heavily as he continue stared at the dazed male in front of him.

Taehyung snapped himself out of his mind when he heard the boy cried louder. He cleared his throat, walking closer to the boy, crouching down when he reached beside Jungkook. He tsked, lifting Jungkook's chin up.

He slowly wiped off Jungkook's tears with his thumb gently, surprising himself and Jungkook.

Taehyung scanned the boy from head to toe, finding himself clenching his fists when he saw Jungkook was barely covered with clothes.

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked with his deep voice.

"J-Jeon Jungkook..." Jungkook whispered out.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I..." Tears streamed down from Jungkook's eyes, "T-They said they need to h-hire a bartender assistant, so I go for it b-but then they dragged me to become a prostitute!"

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist with both of his cold shivering hands, "P-Please... I'm not a prostitute!"

"Tsk..." Taehyung frowned when he feel how cold Jungkook's hands were. He stared at the boy, heart can't help but skipped a beat when he saw his sparkling doe eyes.

"I can see it, you're not a prostitute." Taehyung said with his deep voice. He stood up, taking his coat off, throwing it to the boy, "Wear this coat and leave. This place doesn't suit you."

"T-Thank you..." Jungkook wrapped himself with that coat, "T-Thank you so m-much!" He stood up, legs immediately wobbled as he again landed on the floor.

The pain on his knees are killing him but he decided to endure it silently. He bites his lips, wanting to stand up again but suddenly, he got picked up by Taehyung.

Taehyung placed Jungkook on the bed, "Stay here for tonight. If you go out now, those guys might drag you back again."

Jungkook nodded his head hesitantly, bringing his arms close to his chest.

Seeing the insecure look of the boy, Taehyung stated, "I won't touch you. Don't worry."

He turned around, halted when Jungkook grabbed the sleeves of his shirt.

Jungkook raised his head up, Bambi eyes sparkled as a small smile plastered on his face, "Thank you so much, mister."

Taehyung felt his heart fluttered in happiness. He fake coughed, "You're welcome."