"It's fucking pouring down raining Nick! I don't have time for your games." I yelled at him. "Screw that guy and come have a little fun with me. You know you miss how I used to fuck you."

"What's there to miss? I faked it most of the time anyways." I tried to walk away again, but he gripped onto my chin before pushing me back into the brick wall behind me. "Don't touch me!" I yelled, feeling my hand connect with his face on accident. The smile on his face slowly went away as his grip got tighter.

"Nick you're hurting me." I begged. I then felt the back of my head hit the cement wall behind me, causing a scream to escape from my lips because of the pain.

"Nick stop!" I yelled trying to push him off of me, but he wouldn't move. I lifted my leg up before kneeing him in the stomach, hearing him groan in pain. "You bitch!" He yelled before gripping onto a lock of my hair and pulling it as hard as he could.

His fist then connected with my face twice before someone pushed him away. "What the hell is wrong with you? Putting your hands on a girl like that?" I heard the person say and I knew that it was Dalton.

I watched Dalton punch Nick as I felt tears pour down my face. "Inari! Are you okay?" Jo asked, helping me up. "We have to get you cleaned up. Come on." She added, but I didn't move.

"I-I have to get to my date with Kai! He's gonna think I stood him up."

"I don't care about Kai right now! You have a bloody nose and a busted lip. Kai is just gonna have to understand that some fucking guy just attacked you." Jo yelled, dragging me back inside. My face was in so much pain. "I'm so sorry Kai." I whispered knowing that he probably hated me right about now.

***

I could feel myself becoming impatient as I waited for Inari, who was an hour late

I could feel myself becoming impatient as I waited for Inari, who was an hour late. I could feel everyone staring at me as if they felt bad for me or something. "Sir, is there anything I can get you? Either you order something or you have to go, I'm sorry." A waitress said to me.

"Just give me five more minutes please." I begged, hoping that she'd come walking through that door any second now.

"I'm sorry to sound like a dick, but I don't she's coming."

"I know she isn't, I just don't want to accept that I got stood up."

"Okay." She said before walking away, leaving me alone.

I could feel tears form in my eyes at the amount of embarrassment and anger I was feeling right now. I stood up before pushing my seat in, taking a look around. I slowly nodded my head, making walking out of the restaurant, hoping that nobody was staring at me.

**