Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 1

Start from the beginning

Violet turns to see that its blitzo. Seeing that him and moxxie are tied up. "What happened this time?"  Violet asked. "Hey, we were doin our usual business." "And got our asses captured." Blitzo said. Violet just sighs in response. Then the two random agents came in. "You two." The agent points at violet and jimmy. "One and two wants a word with ya." He said. "One and two?" Jim asked. The agent grunts in annoyance. "Agents." "Agents one and two wants to talk to ya." He said. "Oh, Secret government stuff." "Makes sense." Violet said. 

The two agents unties the two, and takes them. "You stay here." "They will have a word with you next." He said. They take violet and jimmy out of the interrogation room. Leaving adam to moxxie and blitzo. While someone from the window watching, pushed a button. Adam sat and watched blitzo and moxxie struggle. While not realizing the gas started to fill the room. 

Loona and mille kept going throughout the building, while encountering more agents that stand in the way. But both of them are unaware that their being followed. Blake and randal manage to follow behind, and found the opportunity to take. "And here they are." "They sure made quite a mess." "Ok then, let's see them in action." Randall said. Loona stopped in her tracks.

"Why are ya stopping?" Millie asked. Loona turns around to see blake and randal standing. "Looks like we're being followed." Loona said. "Not bad for getting this far." "Especially deciding to go in forcefully." Blake said. "No offence but, you suck at being stealthy." Randal said. "Stealthy?" "Pfff, we prefer to barge in." Loona said. "We're in a hurry." "So if I were you, I scram." "Unless of course you wanna get chopped." Millie said with a threat. "Sorry little lady." "No can do." "We have our own business to take care of." "We're only here for a different reason." "Unfortunately." "This business is top secret." Randal said. 

"Look, we can do this the easy way." Millie said. "Or the hard way." Loona finished. "I'm glad you asked." "In that case we already knew the answer." "Blake?" "If you don't mind?"  Randal tells blake. Blake replies by pushing his cloak. Revealing he had a katana on his waist. He grabs the hilt of the katana, and unsheathes it. "I think we prefer the hard way." Blake said. 

Without warning, blake immediately makes a dash towards towards loona and millie. Loona uses the axe, but blake does the flip. Dodging the axe, then blake wall jumps to counter loona with a kick. Sending her down on the floor. While blake lands on his two feet. Millie was about to attack blake but the gunshot almost hit her. She sees that randal uses two handguns. Duel wielding. "How about a one on one match demon?" "While your friend over here fights her opponent?" Randal asked. Millie thinks  about it, and looks to see loons is about to fight blake. And mille sees that she's about to fight this guy using guns. Millie thought it seemed fair. So she accepts this. "Ok, human." "But don't expect me to go easy." Millie said. "Fine by me, I'm always looking for a challenge." Then the four begins to clash. 

Back in the integration room. Adam sits down helplessly listening to everything. Blitzo and moxxie telling each other honest truths cause of the gasses in the room. And there's one adam wanted to forget he heard that. Something between millie and moxxie. And follows with some sobbing. "You guys wanna hear my honest truth to feel better?" Adam asked. "ooh, what is it?" "Got a girlfriend?" Blitzo asked. "No." "Haven't got a girlfriend, yet."  Adam answered. "Then have you met a girl?" Moxxie asked. "Just one." Adam answered. "Who is it?" Blitzo said in a kid voice. "Elizabeth." Adam said. "Who's she?" Moxxie said with a smug look. "She's the blind girl from church." Adam said. "Hear that mox?" "He met a girl from church." "How did you two meet anyway?" Blitzo wondered. "She sent me a letter to meet her." Adam said. 

"Then that means she likes you." Blitzo jumps to conclusion. "Hold on, we're just friends." "Its not what you think." Adam defended. "Oh sure, we believe you." Moxxie said while him and blitzo shares a laugh. "Guys really." Adam said. Then blitzo and moxxie begins to make fun of him." "Adam and Elizabeth." "Sitting in a tree." Blitzo and moxxie said. "k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Blitzo finishes, then does a smooch. Mocking adam. "You guys feel better now?" Adam asked. "Yep." Moxxie said. "We're good." "Now we need to figure this out since this is HIS fault!" Blitzo said. 

"How is it my fault sir?" Moxxie said. As adam watch the two argue, he begins to hallucinate. And somehow sees moxxie. And candles? And blitzo playing an organ  while wearing a mask like some phantom opera? Adam stands there, and watches things unfold. 

Millie and loona did the best to fight off those two humans. Loona barely got a scratch. While blake almost did perfect. He still got clawed in the back by her. Millie doing flawless fighting dodging bullets one and another. Randall on the other hand kept dodging millie's attack with her fist, and some axe attacks as well. After going at it with each other, Randall rushes towards blake while sliding under the axe. And made it with blake. 

"For a pair of humans, your good." "Good then those guys in black suits." Loona said. "Their amateurs." "That's why their easy for ya to kill." Randal said. "We love to keep going ladies." "But we're heading off." Blake said. "Where you going?" Millie asked. "To get what we came for." "Aren't  you on a rescue mission?" Randal asked. Loona and millie stared with mouths open in shock. "How did you-" Lonna was about to finish. "I know I know." "But it took long enough for us to figure out your on a mission to not be seen by the eyes of anyone." Randal said. "Well come on." "If we're here for a different reason." "The sooner we stand there and chat, the more time is wasting." Blake said. Loona and millie don't trust this. But if their only here on their own terms. Then everyone is happy. "Alright, fine." Millie said. "But you only follow us." "Do anything stupid." "Ill chop you to pieces." Loona warned them. "Fair enough." Randal said. "Lead the way." Blake said. The four runs in a hurry to their only objective. 

Adam stand there and watch blitzo and moxxie in their hallucination. One side looks like a disney musical vibe. While the other looked like in one of those music videos. Taking their time about each other. When it was come to a close blitzo notices adam. "Ya know, we haven't messed with adam." Blitzo said in a musical way. "I think let's make it fair, am I not wrong?" Moxxie said in a dress. Then all the past characters blitzo knows lunges at adam. Adam tries to use his arm to defend to be ready for impact. But nothing happened. And he lowers his arm to see that he's in some sort of building. A familiar one. 

Adam looks around in this place. "Hey, what gives?" "Isn't something suppose to happen?" Blitzo said, still in his toony form with a clown outfit on. "I don't know sir, this one seems different." Moxxie said. Adam turns to see the two, moxxie however is a drawing. "Adam, where are we exactly?" Adam looks to his side and sees some windows. He looks his left to see a door, and his right to also see a door. Adam realized what he's hallucinating. "I know this place." Adam said, and walks towards the other door. "Really?" "What, what is it?" Blitzo said, wanting an answer.

"Its the place where it happened." "Its the orphanage." Adam answered. "WHAAAAAAAT!" Blitzo and moxxie both said. While moxxie suddenly poofs into his musical form. While blitzo poofs into, well, himself. 

Jimmy and violet are in a room with the two agents. And the two agents takes a step towards them. 

"Ok kids, let's sit down, and chat

"Ok kids, let's sit down, and chat." Agent two said. "Cause we got questions that we want answers. Agent one said. Jimmy and violet look at each other. "Why can't anyone stop calling us  kids for once?" Violet said to herself.