Cнаpтёя Tщёптч-Єїgнт

Start from the beginning

"Yeah of course it was me, you know this cracker ain't up for that sappy romantic shit," she answers.

I watch her reaction and she glares at me. Her eyes soften eventually and she just nods. A calm reaction which is strangely scary.

"Where's Alexei?" I asked.

I was tryna move the topic past and Aliyah grabbed the bag. She stormed off towards the bedroom. There it is, that anger and attitude.

"I don't know, he was gone when I woke up this morning," she shrugs.

"Oh, strange. Well then, I'm going to leave you two here. Give her some space as well," I said.

"That's a good idea," she agrees.

"Of course you do."

"You're the one who said it, so I'm agreeing."

"Whatever I will be back in an hour," I say.

"Bye," she smiles.

The way I don't trust Sasha is completely insane. That girl is just something else, I'm tryna see what Alexei sees.

I go put on my running shoes that were close to the door. I walk out the door and tell my guards to keep an eye on them. Make sure nobody goes in besides Alexei if he comes.

***

I walk up the pathways towards the door and I notice that some of my guards are not outside. There weren't any by the door.

Where is Mikhail? I don't have my gun on me. How can I leave for such a short time and something is off.

I lean against the door trying to listen, I twist the door know and push open the door. I relaxed when I could hear music and singing.

It smelled of weed, so I can already sense this is a shit show if I'm being honest. Let me hope they haven't been drinking.

I go to the living room and Vincenzo was in the middle half naked pretending to hump Aliyah. I can't leave her anywhere without someone touching her.

The song was Jamaican, that's all I'm guessing. It gives the same energy from earlier and plus Sasha was dancing to the song.

"Vincenzo, removed your hands off of her," I snarl.

Vincenzo backs up from her and saw the evident tint in his pants. She says they haven't fucked and yet I no longer believe her.

I get my phone and text Alexi to come for Sasha. I literally meant now. Always something. I look in the direction of the island counter, Mikhail sat watching. He has one job.

The song changed and it was more American. Prince and Leon that should be by the door are in two different corners of the room.

"Rip off my shirt if you love me," Sasha sings.

"Spit on my face when you fuck me," Aliyah sang.

They take turns singing the song and it just gets worse by the second. Any longer and my ears would bleed out. I'm just going to wait for Alexei to ruin the party so he can be blamed. I want to be on good graces. I got sit next Mikhail.

"Who let him in?"

"They did."

"Slut me out, Slut me out," They sing.

"My ears are hurting, they have been at it since you left."

"I'm not surprised, I can only imagine them without being watched."