Chapter 8

A/N: Rosa-Bella POV: 

I  really don't have words to explain what I'm feeling right now.  Lizzy keeps telling me the story over and over like I can't hear the first time she told me.  Even though I can hear her, I just didn't know I could do that.  My eyes slowly closing, I don't even have enough energy to fight off the sleep,  I just let it take over me.  

( A/N: Third person POV)

Lizzy kept talking not noticing that Rosa-Bella is asleep now. Alec Lightwood comes into Rosa-Bella's room making Lizzy to stop talking and look at her bother who is looking at Rosa-Bella who is asleep on the floor. 
Alec walks over to Rosa-Bella and picks her up bridal style,  

" He's so in love with her."  Lizzy thought to herself  eyeing how  her brother is looking at Rosa-Bella. 

Lizzie helps put Rosa-Bella to bed.  

 "stay with me."  Rosa-Bella says to Alec half sleep. 

 to At this point Lizzy is already out the room and the door is closed, Alec not noticing that he has a small smile on his face.  Alec takes off his shoes and t-shirt then get into the bed. Rosa-Bella cuddles up to Alec, they both fell asleep cuddling either other.   

(A/N:  Small time skip )

  Hope goes to Rosa-Bella's room to see if her twin is up and see a guy in bed with Rosa-Bella.  Hope's face trued into a smirk. 

" My ship is slowly moving!!"  Hope though to herself after she took a picture and slowly closes Rosa-Bella's door, feeling like she on cloud 9. 

( A/N: The picture of Alec and Rosa-Bella will be up at the top 👆 Another small time skip ) 

Some point  in the afternoon Rosa-Bella and Alec slowly wake up, being inches way from their lips. Both of them secretly not wanting to move their body's from either other and just to stay in the bed for the day, unfortunately  neither of them will tell their feels to one a other.

 Instead they both let their stubbornness over see their desires and wast time not being with one other.  Rosa-Bella moves  on to her side of the bed away from Alec's body,  while slightly blushing thinking what it feel like to be in Alec's arms, then reminding herself why she doesn't date. 

 " Why date, when I could get even more hurt then what I already am?" Rosa-Bella thought to herself.  

Alec saw a little bit of blush on Rosa-Bella's face, which makes something inside him get all warm inside.  Alec then stared to think Rosa-Bella probably likes whatever his name is,  Alec sighs in his head.  

 Alec sits up, and looks for his t-shirt and puts it on. He turns around remembering something really Important. 

" You didn't have a night tears!" Alec says in shock. 

This is the first time since Rosa-Bella's living in the institute, she didn't have a night tear.  Rosa-Bella slightly smiles at the comment and nod her head.  Rosa-Bella gets out of the bed and  walk to the bathroom.  After Rosa-Bella does what she needs to do, she gets out she doesn't see Alec in her room,  Rosa-Bella sighs and gets dressed. 

(A/N : The outfit is down below👇)

Rosa-Bella looks at herself in the mirror to make sure that  she look good, Rosa-Bella starts to walk out of her room when Hope  is right in front of Rosa-Bella

Rosa-Bella looks at herself in the mirror to make sure that  she look good, Rosa-Bella starts to walk out of her room when Hope  is right in front of Rosa-Bella.  Rosa-Bella jumps a little. 

  "Oh, god! " Rosa-Bella exclaimed, 

 " Sorry."  Hope says as looking  apologetically at Rosa-Bella. 

" It's okay, what can I do for you?"  Rosa-Bella asks, as her breathing goes back to normal. 

Hope looks slightly offended that her own twin forgot what they planed least then 24 hours ago however she quickly lets it go,  knowing Rosa-Bella probably has a lot going on.

 Rosa-Bella soon realise why Hope's their and makes an O shape face and is flabbergasted that she completely forgot that she made planes with Hope.  

 " I'm so sorry I forgot we made plans. " Rosa-Bella exclaims, feeling sad that she forgot. 

 " That's okay,  Have you eaten anything yet?" Hope asked with a smile on her face. 

 "No, I haven't. I know this amazing diner on 9th Ave its so good. It's called Last-way Diner,  It a vegetarian place though.  Would you like to go there for breakfast or in this case lunch?" Rosa-Bella says then asked. 

 " Yes, I would love to, although I have never tried vegetarian food before" Hope says. 

Rosa-Bella smiles at hope,

 " Well then let's rock-'n'-roll "  Rosa-Bella says, well more like demands.  

 Rosa-Bella looped her left arm into Hope's right and starts to walk out of the Institute.  

( A/N: Small time skip to the diner.) 

As Hope and Rosa-Bella finish up eaten and having their coffee, Rosa-Bella takes this opportunity to tell Hope that she knows the real reason why Hope and her family are really here.  

Rosa-Bella looks at Hope giving her full attention, Rosa-Bella breaths in. 

" Hope I know the real reason why you and your family are here." Rosa-Bella says to Hope. 

Hope looks stunned that Rosa-Bella found out so fast, so many questions are going though Hope's mind.  Rosa-Bella see Hope isn't going to say anything. 

 " I fingered it out when I was on my mission last night and I asked Hayley if my theory was true or not,  which was true. Hayley told me everything and it didn't-" Rosa-Bella says but then  stopped to take another breath in not feeling to happy about the way she reacted. 

it should have been a happy moment but instead her dark side take over, Rosa-Bella wished her biological family and her friends didn't have to see that. 

Hope has a feeling something else happened and needs to know what happened. 

 " What Happened when you found out?" Hope asked well more like demands.  

Rosa-Bella looks down at her almost done coffee cup and bits her lower lip not knowing if Halyey and Klaus would tell Hope or not? Rosa-Bella sighs and look back up to Hope's Blue eyes and stats to tell her everything that Lizzy told her and what she felt in that dark time.  

( A/N : Small time skip.) 

After Rosa-Bella told Hope everything she suddenly feels the desperate need to go buy a pack of cigarettes and have a smock. Rosa-Bella gets idea remembering  were her drug dealer sells the really good stuff and cigarettes. Rosa-Bella is suddenly snaps out of her thoughts when Hope looks a little worried for her twin. 

" Rosa-Bella, are you okay?" Hope asks in a concerning voice. 

" Yeah, I'm fine.  Why don't we pay for our food and go for a walk around the city."  Rosa-Bella asks as she puts on a fake smile not wanting to talk or even think about what happened. 

 Hope nods her head and grads her wallet before Rosa-Bella does and pays they also get small coffee to go. 

A/N:  Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you have an amazing day. 

-R