Only a Few Months

We were only together a few months.

A few measly months.

Today was their execution day. The day Itadori and Sukuna would both be executed. And for both of them, it would be a last death. No more chances.

I know they were all sad. Especially Gojo. I mean, his student was being wrongfully executed.

But it just kept getting worse and worse. At first, they had been planning to hang Itadori, but they've just decided to fucking chop his fucking head off. I can't believe this. They're gonna cut his head off.

I couldn't look away. I just couldn't look away as the axe swung downwards. I was too close. I was covered in both of their blood. Because in that moment, they were both laying headless on the ground.

Distantly, I heard someone screaming. And it wasn't until Megumi grabbed my shoulder that I realized it was me who was screaming.  My screams cut off into choked sobs. I roughly jerked my shoulder out of the boy's grasp and rushed forward to the two boys laying on the ground.

I gently laid Itadori's body on my lap and a cradled Sukuna's head in my arms. I could sense someone crouched down next to me and tried to pull me away. So I screamed profanities at them. I wasn't going to let anyone take them away from me again. 

Itadori felt like a younger brother or even son to me after the months we had spent together. And I had loved Sukuna. Even though I knew he couldn't ever love me back, nor could I ever admit it to anyone.

Gojo pulled me away from them, but I wouldn't leave that easily. I was scratching him and kicking him and screaming at him. Telling him I would never forgive him.

"I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING DIE," I screamed at the top of my lungs to the gathered sorcerers. "I HOPE THIS DUMB SHITTY WORLD BURNS LIKE MINE!!!!"

The principal of Kyoto raised his hand for Gojo to stop. "What do you mean by 'like mine'?"

I couldn't hear him over my own screams and the pounding headache I had.

"Y/n, shut the fuck up. Your screams are pissing me off." Said a familiar voice.

I broke out of Gojo's hold and rushed over to where Sukuna was now sitting up, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Hey! I'm here too ya' know" Itadori was sulking a little.

I chuckled and hugged Itadori tightly until he complained, then I released him. My smile fell off of my face and I was just sobbing again. Sukuna pulled me into a tight hold, knowing that I felt emotions more like humans than Curses. 

He awkwardly patted my back, trying to comfort me. I laughed at his efforts and just hugged him tighter. Barely believing he was here with me right now.

"Now that I have brought back your friends, I want your help with something."