Am I Happy Now?

It's been two years in this "Form of hell" as it so eloquently put it.

But I'm in a better place now. Literally.

I was taken in by an amazing couple. I now have a new mom and dad who genuinely love me. They couldn't have children on their own, so when they found me in the forest they took me in. Dad is encouraging me to find a suitable man to marry as I am now 17 years-old, but besides that my life is amazing right now.

There have been rumors about a cursed spirit terrorizing the country. There have been times when I've wondered if it was that creature from two years ago. If I could have stopped all of the bloodshed if I'd just killed it then and there.

"Y/n," Mom called from the other room. "A suitor is here to see you!"

I sighed, then stood up. This was the fifth suitor this week. And it was like fucking Wednesday. Ever since Mom and Dad announced I was ready to marry to the rest o the village, men had been lined up at my fucking door.

I crossed my bedroom and opened the door to the rest of the house. Mom was in the dining room sitting with our guest. He was rich enough to have a personal servant with him, though I couldn't tell their gender. But damn they were hot.

The people in this village considered me quite the beauty because of my exotic features, but I wouldn't have ever imagined someone with this much wealth to come to woo me.

He's actually really attractive. He has light pink hair, red eyes, and these hot as fuck tattoos-

Oh shit.

He can't be....

Fuck. He is.

He's the 'it'  I met those years ago.

And I just said his tattoos were hot. Ew.

Our eyes met and I could see the faint spark of recognition. I calmly made my way over to sit next to mom, across from the two strangers.

"Y/n, this is Ryomen Sukuna. He's come a very long way to meet you." My mom said with a very pretty, nice smile.

I smiled at the two from my spot at the table. A insincere, closed lipped smile. And 'Ryomen Sukuna' could tell. There was a flash of fury in his eyes that made me uneasy.

I really didn't like this guy.

~timeskip brought to you by Gojos crusty blindfold~

Mom just left to make tea and I let the smile fall off of my face. Sukuna did the same.

"Get out of my fucking house." I say in a monotone voice, pointing at the door.

Sukuna just smirked, then crossed his arms and shook his head.

"Ya know, you look a lot less intimidating now." I said casually as I pick at my nails.

He was glaring at me now. It was my turn to smirk.