Good Bye

It's been hundreds of years. A little over a thousand.

And he hasn't come back yet. 

"Y/n!" My good friend Gojo yells at me from across the table.

I blink in surprise. I must have gotten too caught up in my thoughts.

"Sorry," I say as I rubbed the back of my neck. "What were you saying?"

Gojo went back to his normal, energetic self. "Okay, so Nanamin-"

His sentence was cut short by his cell phone ringing. He looked at it and his eyes widened in shock.

"Hey, Y/n, can you come and help me with something?"

I nodded, confused about what would make the Gojo Satoru want me, a curse, to accompany him. I mean, we are friends, but he also knows that I'm a curse. That doesn't seem to affect his decisions regarding me though.

We left, paying for our coffee and food of course, and hurried to a school a few miles away. There was a surprisingly strong amount of cursed energy emanating from one of the roof tops.

Gojo reached the kids on top before I did, which was a real pity. I mean, it's fucking Gojo. The man can barely do anything to save his life. Well, I mean, he can, but yet he also can't at the same time. He's just a fucking weirdo.

I had just reached the top of the building when I'd realized what I had said. He's a fucking weirdo. That was what I first thought of Sukuna. But that chang-

"Y/n!" Gojo shouted for the second time today. 

I snapped my head in his direction to see him facing me. 

Suddenly, his student shouted: "Gojo sensei look out!"

I turned to see someone attacking Gojo. My heart stopped in my chest when they both ended up with Gojo sitting on his back with him facing Megumi and I.

Tears began to stream down my face as I was face to face with him.

It was Sukuna.

MY Sukuna.

I finally got my everything back.

His eyes met mine and he just stared in shock. 

I let out a chocked sob and rushed towards him. He stood up, dislodging Gojo's perch, and he engulfed me in a hug. I began sobbing harder, which would usually make my headache worse, but since it was Sukuna, he made it better.

Gojo and Megumi both just stared at the two curses trying to comfort each other, but failing miserably.

I clung to him desperately. I didn't want to lose him again. I couldn't lose him again.

"Please don't leave me again you fucker." I whispered into his chest.

Sukuna let out a humongous sigh.

Suddenly, I wasn't being hugged by Sukuna. I was hugging a stranger. I awkwardly let go of the boy and started to walk away, feeling the stares of the three boys.

"Y/n. I'm sorry, but I need you to come with us so we can better understand this situation." Gojo said as he grabbed my arm.

I nodded and waited for Gojo to knock Sukuna's vessel out be fore we let the roof top behind. I could feel their gaze con me the entire trip to Jujutsu Tech.