Important!!-ish

Hello peeps! Beefcake here! Yes, it's a fairly ridiculous name, but it and other variations of "beef" are my nicknames in real life. That's besides the point though. This is just so that ya'll can potentially read the fanfic easier.

1.) There will most definitely be cussing.

2.) The character y/n in this fanfic will be mostly based of me and the decisions I would personally make. If you don't like it, your free to leave at anytime. There are plenty of Sukuna x reader fanfics.

3.) The reader, y/n, will be referred to as she/her. I am sorry if any of you were hoping for he/him or they/them, but I think it would be easier to write out the character as female as I am a female.

4.) While I am caught up on the manga and I have watched the anime, I will try my hardest not to spoil anything. That being said, there is currently no backstory for Sukuna and I know absolutely nothing about the mythology aspect of Sukuna. So this is just my imagination.

5.) Following 4, This will not be following what happens in the manga! I know I said I wouldn't spoil anything, but there are some specific things I wish could happen, such as an interaction or two with some REALLY old curses.

6.) I do not own any of the artwork unless it is stated!* I also do not own Jujutsu Kaisen!                          *I did make the cover with a panel from the manga and the app Sketchbook. 

7.) Updates will most likely not be consistent. I'll have school starting September along with coaching, but I will try to write as many chapters as I can in one sitting then post them as regularly as I can.

8.) There will most likely be spelling and grammar mistakes. (I didn't sleep last night😅)

9.) The story also moves kinda fast, sorry.

That should be about it, I hope you enjoy the fanfic!

~Beefcake

(But okay, time for my 9 pm thought, the real fun. What if area 51 is really just the 51st state?)