Why?

I woke up.

I'd hoped I wouldn't.

But I can't do anything about it now.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. I was sitting in three foot snow and I had a splitting headache. Upon further inspection, I was covered in burns and blood. My hair matted with the stuff.

'Wait.... I'm not..... cold?'  I should be cold, but i'm not. I frowned, then stood up, brushing the snow off my ass. 

I looked around to be met with nothing but fucking birch trees. Maybe they weren't birch trees actually. I don't fucking know. I'm not a- a- a what the fuck are they called? The guys who fucking, I don't know, identify trees or some crap?

Whatever. I started walking one way cause I don't fucking know directions.  What 15 year-old girl would? Like sure I did girl scouts a while back, but that wasn't my choice! My parents made me, so I really didn't pay attention at all.

I really regretted that now.

~timeskip brought to you by Fushiguro's eyelashes~

I. Have. Been. Walking. FOREVER.

But. I have also been walking towards a village for the past few minutes. I saw the light from torches through the trees.

Dude, I honestly think this is all just some post-mortem dream type thing. I mean, the whole fucking world was burning last I checked. Plus, I couldn't feel the snow that had started to fall at some point.

I was almost to the village when I passed by a body. I slowly turned back, horrified by what I saw. 

It was a little girl. Except, she didn't have a face. It looked like it had been ripped off at some point. But that wasn't the worst part.

He stomach had been ripped open and something was eating her. The thing was huge and it did not look human. It had four arms for fuck's sake! That's two more than normal!

It looked up from it's meal and looked straight at me. It stood up and I realized that it kinda resembled a human. If you ignore the four arms, second face, and fucking mouth on it's fucking stomach.

It took a step towards me and I decided that I wanted to die. So, I recklessly kept walking towards the village and the thing stopped moving towards me. I walked past it and it just started to following me.

At the village I just found more dead and partially eaten bodies. I ignored them and tried to find some food and some new clothes.

~Timeskip brought to you by Inumaki's recipes~

Okay, so update  time!

The thing that I found eating the little girl has been following me and seems hungry, and I have found out I am way, back in time. Like, way back in time.

I don't know exactly the time period, but it sure as hell ain't the 21st century. I mean, I am wearing a kimono. Wait- people still wear kimonos. Nevermind.

Anyways - time to leave and actually find someone to heal my burns and fix my headache.

And I need to find something to get rid of this fucking weirdo.