Now I am Happy?

After that first little disagreement, the day actually went fairly well. Sukuna and I get along surprisingly well. He even made me genuinely laugh a few times, which was rare these days.

I knew what he was planning on doing here though. He didn't come here to fucking woo me or some shit. He came here for his latest meal and conquest. But I mean, he's been here a week and he hasn't done anything yet.

We were currently walking in the forest around the village, just talking.

Well, at least, we were. But we were interrupted by Jujutsu sorcerers using their cursed techniques.

I knew about the sorcerers, from my parents and, more recently, from Sukuna. So I knew that they were here for him. But I didn't want them to take him. He was my friend. He made the headaches better and I could forget about my burns for a bit.

Sukuna's strong. 

I know he is. 

He's told me he is strong.

The strongest.

But if he was the strongest..............

Then why did he die?

There he was, dying. 

I watched in horror as they cut off all twenty of his fingers to be used as fucking talismans or some shitty artifacts.

I was hyperventilating. I had already lost everything, I can't lose my everything again. I can't lose Sukuna.

I dashed forward and grabbed one of his fingers before the sorcerers did, then I ran as far and as fast as I could. I just kept on running and running and running and running. I slowed down to a walk when I realized I'd ran all the way back to the village I had met Sukuna in.

It was still deserted too, so I decided to live there for the rest of my life. Except, my life ended up lasting several lifetimes. And in that time, no one ever came to that village, so I was left alone again.

The headaches got worse and the burns never healed. And I missed Sukuna every fucking sec of every fucking day.

And to think I used to hate him.

But now, I think I love him.