Dude, What the Fuck?

I have been walking for fucking long. I was about to kill the thing that's been following me this whole fucking time.

I whipped around and pointed my index finger right in it's fucking face. "Dude! What the hell is your problem? Just fucking leave me alone before I rip your fucking eyes right out of your disfigured as hell looking face!"

It didn't even blink.

"Dude, really? Nothing? You are the most unresponsive bitch I have ever met in my entire life." I yelled, letting all of my frustration out on this weird creature. "I'VE MET FUCKING DIRT MORE RESPONSIVE THAN YOU! FUCK! YOU SEEMED MORE RESPONSIVE WHEN YOU ATE THAT LITTLE GIRL YOU FUCKING MONSTER!"

Shit. It was glaring at me now.

"I may seem 'monstrous' to you. But I am a CURSE." The thing said in a cold, lethal voice.

I dropped my arm and just let it hang at my side. 

"Where are we?" I asked in a weak voice.

It stared at me with those cold eyes it has. Then, It smiled a cruel smile. "We are in a form of hell."

I sighed as I turned back around and continued walking. We walked for hours much like before, the thing following me as I led the way.

I really missed my bestfriend. He would always keep me company during the long nights I couldn't sleep and he would make me happy when I was upset. Right now I couldn't sleep and I was very distraught and tired.

Tears began to fall down my face as I remembered my old world. With all of the things I missed out on and all of the things I'll never get to do again. Bruh. I got a boyfriend. Or girlfriend for that matter.

The tears fell faster down my face. But soon enough, they froze to my skin. And I stopped hearing the near silent footsteps behind me. I turned around and it wasn't there.

I walked over to the nearest tree and just sank to the ground. That's when the blizzard started. And with it, the pounding in my head increased and my burns felt like I'd just gotten them. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss that fucking creature.

Now I'm alone...

~Hey girls, guys, and non-binary gender queer fries! I'm just adding this author's note thingy to say that y/n (you) died and came back during Sukuna's reign. You are also now a Curse.

Have fun :)