He Looked At Her And She Looked Towards Him "I Think About Them From Time To Time Too"

"You Do?" She Asked, It Was A Little Shocking. Shawn Seemed Like The Last Person On His Mind Would Be Her.

"Of Course Beyoncé, We've Been Together Since You Were Twenty-One And Now Your Thirty-Four...We Have History"

She Smiled Lightly "Damn More Than A Decade"

He Looking Into Her Eyes "You Know The Girls Asked Me Awhile Ago How We Met?"

Beyoncé Eyes Widen "What Did You Tell Them?"

He Laughed "I Seen You At A Restaurant With Kelly"

"That's Crazy That They'll Even Ask"

"They Ask About Us A Lot You Know...I Think They're Trying To Figure Out Why We Split" He Said.

Before She Could Speak Her Mother Came Out With A Tray Of Fried Chicken "Lunch Is Ready!" She Yelled.

"I Made My Famous Mac And Cheese" Matthew Said Coming Out After Her. The Kids Got Out The Pool "Papa It's Not That Famous Because My Friends Never Had It" Blue Said As She Took Her Seat Making Everyone Laugh.

Judy Came Out With A Tray Of Collard Greens And A Pitcher Of Homemade Strawberry Lemonade. "It Looks So Pretty" Rumi Pointing As The Strawberry's And Slices Of Lemon Sat In The Glass.

Tina Placed A Bowl Of Salad Down With Two Types Of Dressings, Matthew Placed The Confetti Cake Down On The Long Table. Beyoncé Placed Her Rasta Colored Crochet Over Her Body. They All Sat Down Around The Table, Shawn Sitting Next To Her Causing The Girls To Smile At Each Other.

"This Looks So Good Mama And Daddy...Thank You" Beyoncé Said Licking Her Lips. "Thank You Baby" Tina Smiled Holding Out Her Hands.

"Rumi You Want To Pray Over The Food?" Tina Asked. "No Thank You" Rumi Answered.

Tina Eyes Widen "And Why Not?"

Rumi Shrugged "I Don't Know How To Pray"

"You Just Talk To God Baby, Thank Him For Your Family, Pray Over Sick People, Just Talk To Him" Tina Said.

"Everyone Close Your Eyes And Bow Your Heads" Matthew Said As Everyone Held Hands. Beyoncé And Shawn Looked At Their Hands Then Up At Each Other:

"Hold Hands" Tina Said Looking At Them. They Slowly Held Hands Looking Into Each Other Eyes. It Honestly Felt Weird But In A Good Way.

"Thank You God For My Family, I Love Them Very Much And I Hope My Mommy And Daddy Get Back Together. I Really Miss Mommy Being Home And Can You Help The Sick People Like Nick. He Hasn't Been A School In Like Two Weeks And I Know It's Cause He's At The Hospital...Well That's It God Bye" Rumi Said As They All Chuckled.

"You Say Amen When You Finish Princess" Matthew Winked. "I Like Praying" Rumi Said.

"I Bet You Do" Tina Said.

"I Hope Rumi's Prayer Comes True" Julez Said As Solange Came Out "You Took Too Long" Tina Said As She Pulled Up A Chair.

"I Was In The Bathroom" Solange Defended. Beyoncé Looked Down At The Hand That Was Still Intwined With Shawn's. He Looked Down Not Even Realizing They Were Still Holding Hands.

"My Bad" He Said Lowly As He Snatched His Hand Away.

Tina Got Up From The Table "I Want To Say Something, I'm So Happy To Be Here And Get To Spend Time With The Birthday Boy And All Of My Grandkids. I Love All Of You So Much. I Have Both Of My Daughters In Once Place And My Son-In-Law Who Is A Incredible Father Might I Add. But I Want This Energy To Be The Same Everytime We're Together And I Want To See My Grandkids More Often. So I'm Asking If I Can Get My Babies All Summer, Now I Know You Guys Take Annual Trips Together But I Don't Get To See My Babies Often" Tina Said.

Beyoncé Nodded Her Head "We Can Work On That"

"Thank You" Tina Said Taking Her Seat. "Y'all Wanna Spend A Month With Grandma?" Beyoncé Asked The Girls.

They Both Nodded Their Heads With Their Mouth Full Of Food. She Smiled At Them. After Lunch The Kids Ran Around The Pool And Doing Cartwheels. Darren Ended Up Calling Beyoncé So She Went Into The House Answering His Call.

"Hey" She Smiled.

"Hey Beautiful, How Are You?"

"I'm Good...I'm Really Good"

"Hmm What's Got You In Such A Good Mood?" He Smirked. She Looked Back Hearing Her Girls Laughing "Family"

"That's Good, Glad Things Are More Smoother For You"

She Smiled "Thank You...So What's Up?"

"Just Checking In On You And Also To Tell You I'll Send You The Address In A Minute"

"So How Should I Dress?" She Asked.

"Nothing" He Replied.

She Laughed "I Bet You'll Like To See That Huh?"

"A Man Could Hope" He Joked. "Boy You Better Stop"

He Chuckled "Well I Don't Want To Take You Away From Your Family"

"Okay, I'll See You At Eight Right?" She Asked. "Yes Beautiful"

She Blushed "Okay Bye"

"Peace" He Said Hanging Up As She Smiled Brightly. She Turned Around To See Shawn Standing Behind Her Making Her Jump "Jesus!" She Said Holding Her Chest.

"Talking To Someone?" He Asked Curiously.

"When I'm Dating A Man That I Potentially Want My Kids To Meet...You'll Be The First To Know" She Smirked Walking Past Him As He Looked Down At Her Body Shaking His Head. It Was Obvious By The Conversation She Was Either Talking To Tae Or Someone New And Shawn Couldn't Help But Be Jealous Mainly Because They Had Only Been Separated For A Couple Of Months.