31

Beyoncé Got Out The Pool Squeezing The Water Out Of Her Hair Before Wiping Her Face. She Looked Around With Her Eyes To See Shawn Glaring At Her From His Chair With His Laptop On His Lap. She Smirked Grabbing Her Towel. "Watch Me Mommy And Daddy" Blue Said As She Pulled Her Body Up From Outside The Pool.

"Show Me What You Got Mama" Beyoncé Said As Blue Smirked Back At Them. She Jumped Up Doing A Little Split In The Air Into The Pool.

Both Parents Smiled, Shawn Clapping His Hands "Good Job" He Said.

"I Wanna Try" Rumi Said Swimming To The Steps. "You Always Wanna Copy Me" Blue Said Rolling Her Eyes.

"Hey Be Nice" Beyoncé Said Arching Her Eyebrow As The Oldest Sister Sighed.

Rumi Smiled Brightly Looking Down At The Nice Pool Water Before Doing The Same Jump. They Clapped Their Hands As Beyoncé Sat Down Next To Shawn.

"Man I Can Do A Front Flip" Julez Challenged As He Walked Further Back To Run Up And Flip Forward Into The Pool As The Girls Eyes Widened. "I Wanna Try!" Rumi Said.

"No Ma'am" Beyoncé Said Before Grabbing Her Phone Scrolling Through Her Messages Texting Kelly And Darren Back. She Couldn't Help But Feel A Little Nervous About Going Out With Him But Maybe She Needed This. Her Life Had Been Sort Of Slow Since All She Did Was Work And Hang Out With Kelly From Time To Time. She Didn't Have Her Kids Every Single Day Like She Used To. So On The Weeks She Didn't Have Them She Really Had No One.

It Had Only Been A Couple Of Months Since The Separation And She Really Missed Shawn Now More Than Ever. Through Her Eyes It Seemed Like He Was Over Her Completely And Other Days It Was Like He Missed Her. She Wanted To Get Back Together Still But It Was Clear That's Not What He Wants.

"Bey" He Called Snapping Her Out Of Her Thoughts. She Turned Her Head Towards Him "Hm?"

"I Said I Was Thinking About Taking The Girls To Hamilton, You Think They'll Like It?" He Asked.

Beyoncé Let Her Mind Ponder "Honestly Shawn As Long As They're With You They Will Have Fun. You Know Their Daddy's Girls"

He Smirked "You Right, I'll Have Lauren Purchase The Tickets. You Want To Come?"

"That Would Be Nice" She Said Trying Not To Smile But She Couldn't Help It. He Had Never Invited Her To Things He Did With The Girls During This Separation.
"Thank You For The Invite...Means A Lot"

He Kept His Eyes On The Laptop "Your Their Mother, I'm Not Going To Cut You Out Of Their Lives"

"This Is Just The First Time You Invited Me To Something Since..." She Trailed Off.

He Looked Up At Her "I Needed Time, I Needed Space But Now That We're All Getting Used To This. I Think We Could Do Certain Things With The Girls. I Don't Want To Do Everything Separate. Their Young. They Will Always Miss Us Being Together"

Beyoncé Looked Into His Chestnut Eyes As Memories Of Them Began To Flood Her Mind. Too Many Good Memories. She Looked Down "Well You're A Phenomenal Dad...I'm Glad My Daughters Have You To Call Daddy"

"I Appreciate That...For Real" He Said Looking At Her. His Eyes Began To Scan Her Body As His Hormones Took Over. To Him She Was Like An Addiction. The Shawn Ten Years Ago Would've Dropped Her From The First Time She's Done This But Because Their Love Is Drunken, His Heart Was Indebted To Her. He Never Could Figure Out How This Woman Changed Him So Much And Had Such A Deep Hold On Him. She Was Young And Still Trying To Grow As Woman. It Was Honestly Unfair For Him To Even Explore Someone So Young. And That's Why He Had To Leave Because She Was Perfectly Wrong For Him.

"Remember When You Took Me To That Basketball Game When Julez Was Like Eight?" She Asked Randomly. He Licked His Lips "Of Course, Why?"

She Shrugged "Just Thinking About The Good Days"