Chapter 8

I wake up in Tommy's room. I was confused and started to look around, I saw Tommy sitting on the end corner of the bed. He had his head tilted as he stared at corner of the wall. I sat up against the headboard and take the covers off of me. I move towards Tommy and go to tap his shoulder. Before I could, he snapped his head towards me.

‼ TW? Creepy? And has blood. Idk. 

Once he turned his head towards me and I noticed his eyes were completely white. I quickly moved backwards, towards the headboard, as Tommy turned his full body towards me and started to slowly crawl towards me. His hair was all messed up and he had a blood smear on his cheek. His skin was pale, he looked like he was dead or a kind of a corpse. This freaked me out even more.

End off TW

I closed my eyes out of fear and once I opened them again, I saw that I was on top of a burning building. I looked around and saw Tommy on the floor, covering his face with his arms. I looked up and saw a part of the building about to fall on-top of him. I quickly flapped my wings towards him and picked him up off the floor just before the part of the building fell on him. I looked down at him and he smiled up at me. I smiled back with my eyes closed and once I opened them again I was somewhere new.

I looked around and saw that I was in a train station. I noticed Tommy getting on a train and looking over his shoulder to look at me while waving bye at me. I was confused but waved bye to him as well. Just as he was about to fully get into the train, the door started closing on him. He didn't see this because he had his eyes closed while still waving at me. I panicked and pulled my finger up, spinning it and the doors held open, just about to fully close on Tommy. I was shocked at this but didn't stop the motion because I didn't want Tommy to get stuck between the door. Tommy opened his eyes and was shocked as well but quickly got in the train. I waved one last time before the train left. 

I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief. I opened my eyes again to be back in my room. I heard my alarm blaring and I sat up at my headboard and quickly turned off my alarm. That was weird. I thought to myself before getting up and starting to get ready for school. I grabbed some clothes from my dresser and walked towards the restroom, I did my business and pulled on my clothes in replace of my pajamas. I brushed my teeth and combed through my hair. I left the restroom and headed down the stairs towards the front door to slip on my shoes. Once I put on my shoes I headed towards the kitchen and put a piece of toast in the toaster. I went back to my room upstairs and grabbed both my phone and backpack.

I walked back downstairs while putting my backpack on and walked into the kitchen, grabbing my piece of toast. I walked to the front door while eating my quick breakfast. I opened the front door and stepped outside, once I stepped out the cold, morning air hit my face, sending a shiver down my spine. I rubbed my face slightly and saw Tommy outside my house with Tubbo. I smiled and walked over towards the two.

"Hey Tubs, Toms." I said as we started our walk towards the school.

"Hello, Y/n." The boys said in sync. I smiled and we continued our walk silently. Once we made it to school we said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways.

TS

After our first few classes it was lunch time. I got my lunch and walked towards mine, Tommy, and Tubbo's usual table. Once I saw the table come into sight I saw Tommy talking to Tubbo, Tommy's face a slight pink color. I walked up to Tommy and Tubbo, sitting next to Tommy. Once Tommy noticed that I was there he stopped talking to Tubbo and turned towards me. I looked back at him and smiled before starting to eat my food. As I was eating Tommy tried talking to me but I wasn't focusing on what he was saying because I was lost in thought, thinking about the different kind of dreams  and or nightmares I had the night before. I was taken out off my thoughts by Tommy waving a hand in front of my face.