Chapter 1

I was in my house at the age of 5. As I was walking through the halls I overheard my mum and dad talking in there bedroom. 

"I love them ok, I really do, but what happens when they start school? What they get bulled just for being different?" My mum says.

"Why would they get bulled? They have beautiful, white, angel wings, they even have f/c, their favorite color under the white feathers. People are going to love them, ok? Trust me on this one." My dad says to my mom. I heard footsteps coming near the door so I turn around and speed walk towards my bedroom.

I got in my room and closed and locked the door. I went over to my bed and sat down. Am I really going to get bulled just for being born a bit different? It wasn't my chose to have wings like this. As I'm thinking, I hear a knock on the door. "Yes?" I ask.

"Dinner is ready hun." My mum says.

"All be out in a second, mum." I say getting up off my bed. I hear footsteps leaving my bedroom door as I start walking towards my room door. I unlock the door and open it. I start walking towards the dinning room and as I'm walking, I feel a soft object up against my leg. I look down and saw my kitten, Cloud. She had beautiful white fur, the white matched the color of my wings. I bent down and pet her a few times. After a few pets I stand up straight again, and start my walk back towards the dinning room.

As I walked in, I saw my mum and dad sitting there, serving the dinner on the plates on the table. I sat down at my regular seat and was handed my plate of food by my mum. I said a thank you and to both my mum and dad for the food and started eating. 

After eating my food, I said thank you one last time and walked back to my room. I was so exited to start school tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n 

So sorry for the short chapter, they aren't usually this short but it's like the beginning of the story. It's just telling you what's happening. Anyways, I love all of you <3.

Word count: 387