Chapter 3

I woke up again to someone shaking me. I shot up, I looked around and saw my mother take a step back from my sudden movement.

"Get ready hun, food is almost ready." She said, standing up and leaving my room, closing the door on the way out. I quickly stood up and grabbed the outfit my mum must have set up for me. I quickly put it on and grabbed a pair of socks, quickly slipping those on along with my shoes. I made my way to the restroom to do my business. After, I bush my teeth, brush my hair and put a clip in my hair. I then after made my way to the dinning room.

Once I walked in I saw that my dad wasn't there and then saw my mum sitting at her usual seat at the table, eating a piece of toast and sipping some coffee. Once I walked in she looked up and me.

"I made a quick breakfast, your going to have to go school by flying because I have work in 5 minutes." She said, standing up and giving me a quick kiss on the head then walking over to the front door. I quickly grabbed a piece of toast then grabbed my bag my mum must have set by the front door. After I quickly left the house. Mum has never trusted me to go anywhere by myself. I wounder if other kids' parents let them go anywhere alone at the age of 5. As I was thinking these thoughts while flying, I heard my name being called from under me. I stopped in the air, still flapping my wings to keep from falling, and looked down. I spotted Tommy waving at me. I slowly came down from the air and saw Tommy running towards me, once getting to me, he hugged me tightly. I hugged him tightly back. Once we pulled back, I looked at the school in front of me. 

"I didn't know that I lived this close to the school." I said said to no-one in particular.

"You might not, I saw you flying pretty fast." Tommy said. I laughed a bit.

"Come on, we should get going to class." I said.

"Well we're pretty early so we have some time to just hang out in the halls." Tommy said to me.

"Okay. Follow me." I said, starting to walk towards a bench I saw in the hall outside our class. Tommy started following behind me. 

"Please leave me alone. My mum said I looked good, you don't need to be so mean." I heard a young male voice say, making me stop.

"Did you hear that, Tommy?" I asked, turning the direction I heard the voice.

"Hear what?" Tommy asked, now looking the direction I was looking.

"Ew, your outfit looks bad. What even is that?" The same little girl said from before. I started walking over to the voices and saw a young, brown haired, short male, in a corner with those girls surrounding him.

"Oh so you just bully everyone to make yourself feel strong, huh?" I ask, walking towards the girls, my wings opening up a bit.

"Oh well if it isn't miss bird thing." The girl said after she turned to face me. 

"What are you though? You look gross with those wings." One of the other girls said.

"Do you think so? Because personally, I think the wings look pretty nice on me." I said, looking at my wings and puffing them up again.

"I bet their fake anyways. You just want to seem different for attention." The main girl said.

"Oh so fake wings can do this?" I asked, flying above the girls. The main girl backed up. The boy in the corner running over to Tommy. 

"Your weird, you know that?" One of the other girls said.

"Ya, but personally, I like it." I said, going back to the ground and turning around. I started walking towards me and Tommy's class, both the boys following behind me.