Chapter 6.

We were all in cinema watching The Woman In Black. Just as the lights went down I saw by the corner of my eye a boy and girl kissing. Eating each others faces rather than their popcorn. Once they stopped I realised who it was. Jamie. I'm just gonna act cool.

The film soon finished and I made sure we all quickly snuck out so I could avoid Jamie. We all raced out to the bus stop.

All of us quickly got on the bus when it arrived. We all walked to the back of the bus and all took our seats before the bus started to move again. I heard the door open and my mouth fell open. Jamie with that tart. I sunk myself into my seat so he couldn't see, luckily he decided to sit near the front.

I watched him drape his arm over her shoulder and her head lean into him. So much for this game. I starting eating the last bit of my popcorn until the bus jerked and it went everywhere.

"Fuck" I muttered. I bent down trying to collect the popcorn that spilled everywhere, I hate rubbish and littering.

"Hey P, this our stop, see you later yeah?" Emma said getting up with everyone else.

"Bye" they all said in sync.

"Bye guys, I had a really good time"I replied and waved.

"Me too" Wren whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine and gave me goosebumps all over. That boy was creepy as fuck.

Jamie got off a few stops after, and my stop was last stop. Riding the bus till the end of the line.

Once I reached home I went straight to my bed and flopped on top of it and fell straight to sleep.

Filler chapter.