Chapter 9.

I've always hated hospitals. I was sitting on the bed with my mum in the chair reading on of her magazines.

"Penelope Edwards?" The doctor came into the room.

"I'm Doctor Grey" she stretched her hand out waiting for me to shake it.

"Hi" I replied politely whilst shaking her hand.

She walked over to mum introducing herself again and explain what had happened to my ankle. So luckily I just sprain a ligament but should just rest for a few days and avoid putting to much pressure on it. I got given crutches, just waiting on some nicknames being thrown my way by Jamie.

After that horrible drive from the hospital with my mum telling how careful I should be was enough to drive me insane. We arrived at the house and guess who was there? Fucking Jamie. I haven't prepared for the nicknames yet. I opened the door and his eyes shoot up from the ground with his signature smirk plastered on his face. He got up and started to walked towards me.

"Well hello hop along" Jamie said grabbing a hold of me by my waist to help me walk. His touch sends shivers down my spine

"Fuck off Jamie" I said with a smile of my lips.

"Heard the new kid picked you up and carried you to the nurses office" he leant down the whisper in my ears.

"Yeah he was so h-" I cut off half way through my sentence.

His face started to turn a shade of red. "He was so what Penelope?"

"It's not that bad if you have to use my full name" I step up the steps to get into my house. Jamie still helping. "He was nice and sweet"

Jamie's grip got tighter on my waist. "Mine and only mine okay?"

"No you just can't tell me what to do Jamie! I am my own person" I start to raise my voice.

"We made a deal Penelope" Jamie started to shout.

"Doesn't mean you have to go all possessive Jay. It doesn't suit you" I say quietly.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry P" he rubbed the back of his neck as his muscle flexed through his black T-shirt. "I don't really like using your full name is sounds weird"

"Yeah I know, I always know I'm in shit when you do" my lips curved up into a smile.

We got inside the house and he helped me walk over to the couch. I sat down and he sat next to me. It was silent not a awkward silence a comfortable one. I tried leaning over reaching for the remote but I just couldn't move. Jamie saw me struggling, he leant over and grabbed it for me.

I flicked through the channels looking for something to watch and finally deciding on The Vampire Diaries. God bless the Salvatore brothers of their perfectly shaped faced. You just can't decide between them. Even though i'm on Team Stefan.

I looked up at Jamie and watched him staring at the TV with a smile on his face. I turned back around to watch the TV slightly blushing. Wait, why was I blushing? Fuck no. I couldn't be.