"The driver is outside, Alex." Jenny smiled, holding open the door.

"Thank you," I nodded, "See you tomorrow, Michael."

He bid me goodbye, handing me a post-workout drink. I slipped into the back of the awaiting car. Jenny insisted on using a car service today and on bringing a bodyguard, which I didn't particularly disagree with. I only used one during big or very public events, like today, since Michael had me well-versed enough in self-defence that I could handle myself. God knows I had before.

Jenny briefed me on today and asked if I had looked over the PowerPoint that she had put together, which I had. That pleased her and I complimented her work, since she had done a good job. That pleased her further and she beamed brightly at me. Even at this hour, Jenny was in go-mode.

Stepping out of the car on the University grounds was a bit hectic. Ironically, I had been just a five-minute walk away from here just a week ago and I had been virtually undetected, bar a few students. Now, however, everyone had caught wind that Alex Hill was visiting their university and had come out to take a photo. The university were paying a lot for this guest lecture spot; admittedly, I would have done it for free for a chance to see that guy, but the university obviously wouldn't have known that.

I handed Jenny my finished smoothie and prepared myself for the hoards. Flashes from paparazzi began to go off, as well as from student's phones, as soon as my bodyguard, Fern, opened my car door. People were yelling all kinds of things at me as Fern created a path for me to walk through the crowd in. Fern was a pro at this and we were up to the doors of the university in no time and being ushered by the principle through to her office. The number of students who stopped and gaped at me was astounding, but none of them were who I was looking for.

"Mr. Hill! Welcome to Nylon University! Thank you so much for coming in today to give the students such unique insight." The principle beamed, gesturing for me to take a seat in one of her leather chairs.

"Glad to be here, Ms. Bream."

Jenny had briefed me on her name, so at least I had remembered it. Jenny seemed pretty pleased that I had, giving me a subtle thumbs-up from behind the principle. She was a worry-wort whenever I had to do a public appearance. I think she expected me to go off the rails and yell 'fuck-you' to a University student. I had, of course, done that just last week, so perhaps she was right to worry.

"Well, since this lecture was originally intended to be for exclusively film students, we thought we could set you up with some refreshments in the film department before it's time for the lecture." Ms. Bream seemed very enthusiastic.

"Sounds delightful." I grinned.

I sincerely doubt that the guy that I'm looking for is a film student because he didn't seem to recognise me and, not to be vain, but you'd be a pretty poor film student to not know me. Ms. Bream led me up to the film department office, where they had set up some tea and coffee and biscuits. I was used to overdone posh-grub so this was pretty endearing. One particular member of staff was barely holding themselves together once I walked in, so I sent her a charming smile. I had to be on my best behaviour to make it up to Jenny for being such a genius as to set this up, after all. Not that she knew about my ulterior motive.

I had already planned to attend, but it was rather reluctantly before. Now, I had come here on a whim of finding him. It was one hell of a whim judging by the size of this University; I didn't even know the guys name. All I knew was that I needed to find him and that I might find him here since dickhead one or two had mentioned he lived in the dorms here. Not to sound like a stalker, but that must mean he's a student.

"I really love the film 'The Z-word'. You were amazing starring in that." One of the members of staff complimented me, clearly a huge cinema fan.

I mean, I was in a film department at a University; of course they're a fan of cinema.