"Thank you so much , I am bit hungry" I tell her smiling.

Esme handed me plate of French toast and glass of orange juice. I took a bite out of it and almost died. It was so delicious I think this may be my new favorite meal "Esme's French toast" I quickly started digging in until it was half way done.

"I see that you enjoy it," Esme smiles breaking me out of my trance.

"It's delicious , I think this is my new favorite meal," I tell her smiling.

"Thank you, I'll cook for you more often then," Esme said. I noticed her eyes were filled with slight excitement.

We soon fell into silence while I ate my food. My mind soon drifted into thoughts of what's gonna happen next? Bella and I definitely have a lot to talk about now. What about my fate? I don't think I'm allowed to stay human now. I am indifferent about it to be honest. I just assumed with my life would end in about 60 years I never expected to be a supernatural creature. Maybe when I was like 8 and Bella and I would pretend to be mermaids. Hmm are there mermaids now? The possibility just went up by 80% in my head.

"Hey Esme?" I ask setting my fork on to my plate.

"Yes dear?" Esme grabs my plate and turns to the kitchen.

"I was wondering are there mermaids," I can feel my face redden as soon as I hear Emmett's laughter.

"No I don't believe so," Esme was slightly laughing as well.

"That's to bad," I said sadly getting up from the stool.I was hoping there would be a possibility that there could indeed be mermaids.

"Thank you so much for the food," I tell Esme sincerely. It was really delicious and I honestly can't wait for whatever she cooks me next.

"Not a problem, it's good to get use out of the kitchen." Esme wipes her hand with a cloth.

I realized while I was eating, Esme was quickly cleaning the kitchen again. It looked in its original state, pristine and untouched.

"Are you ready to go?" Rosalie asked coming into the kitchen.

"Yep ready to head to Seattle," I smiled brightly .

"Alright we have a lot to do ," she smiles grabbing the keys.

Bella POV

"We will be arriving in 8 hours Bella," Edward tells me breaking me out of my deep thought.

"Alright," I look out the window watching how the ocean fade into land.

"Are they going to be following her?" I asked Edward in a slight whispered. I doubt that mattered since they probably can hear me even if they were behind us.

"Yes, it's to make sure Madi is safe."

Madi is going to kill me. Not only about the mates but also being watched 24/7. I wonder how they are going to react about the parties she does and the dumb late night stuff she does with her group friends she sometimes hangs out with.

"Maybe it might be good for her. It might deter her from some of the activities she gets herself in." Edward tells me.

I scoffed and gave him a tired smile " I thought you said you couldn't read my mind?"

"Lucky guess," he replies smirking.

Madeline Pov

"You know I didn't realize how rich you were not to mention how you all individually are." I tell Rosalie heading out of our 8th store.

" Thank Alice for that, lets just say she has a talent in stocks." Rosalie tells me.

" Come on guys, we have been here all day." Emmett whines.

"Here Emmett take this," I gave him another round of shopping bags to take to the car. I am still slightly not over him chucking me into the hotub.

" We should probably head out to the airport they should be arriving soon." Jasper tells us stiffly.

I think these crowds may be to much for him. He wasn't with us during the day. I feel bad for him that he isn't quite comfortable in being in a mass people. I can't help but wonder will Bella and I soon face the same challenge.

"Yeah let's go, I'm getting tired."

We started to head out to the car. Esme and Carlise was already at the airport. They claimed that they wanted us to go be kids. But I really think they just wanted some alone time. I don't blame them though being in a house full of super hearing teen vampires. Not mention a Emmett.

Once we arrived to the airport it seemed like Jaspers's mood perked up. He must miss Alice. I would too if I was so used to being by someone's side for so long. I think it's sweet and amazing that they get the chance to love each other for eternity. I turn to look at Emmett and Rosalie they are perfect for each other. Even looking at them it makes sense that they are together. Rosalie settles Emmett while Emmett brings energy that Rosalie needs.

"Soo are they here yet," I say putting my head back against the headrest.

"No not yet," Rosalie responds tiredly.

Emmett and I decided that it would be funny to team up and react movie scenes with the little movie references we remember. Right now we just got done reacting Shrek 2 when Donkey keeps asking the same question " Are we there yet."

"I thought you said they would be here right when we arrived," I slouched into the car.

"That is what I was told but Carlisle and the rest of them aren't here," she replies.

"That sucks," I looked out the window looking through the walking crowds.

Suddenly I saw Esme and Carlisle walking out holding eachother hand. They both seemed to be wearing a tensed expression on their face. I don't think to much on it when I see Bella . I quickly run out and give her a hug.

"I missed you dumbass" I hugged her tightly.

"Yeah I missed you too," she tells me tiredly.

I release her from the hug and stand back. I see Edward standing by her.

"So, your back," I don't know what I quite want to say to him.

"Yes I am," Edward said. His eyes held many emotions in them he seemed tired, worried, and alert.

I remember Rosalie saying that he can read minds so maybe it's just with all the thoughts he is receiving. I shuffle a bit trying to pin where Alice is.

"Alice and Jasper left to grab some other people," Edward informs me.

"Oh okay," he just read my mind. I am not going to get used to this.

"Well, I'm sure you're tired I convinced Charlie that we will be back tomorrow. So depending on what you want to do you can come with us to eat or go to a hotel." I told Bella smiling.

"Let's eat, we have much to talk about," Bella said.

"Okay nice, just us though." I wanted to make it clear no one was invited. I wanted Bella and me to talk by ourselves. Most importantly I didn't want Edward to be her shadow anytime soon.

" Just us," She replies.

That was much easier than I though. I thought EEdward or Bella would pout about it. Maybe they didn't fix everything on the way home. I don't blame her. Bella messed it up after what Edward put her through. I don't know if I would even forgive him in her shoes.

"Hmm, we can just get a Uber to take us somewhere. Where do you want to go to eat?" I said grabbing her hand and starting to walk with her.

"You chose," She gave me a tense smile.

Fine by me, I'm craving something fancy. I haven't eaten seafood in a while, maybe we can eat that.

" I'll see y'all later," I yell at the Cullens as I wave at them.