Chapter 18

Briar

I swivel my hips and watch as Quinn's hands come up to my hips and his head tilts back as his eyes close with a groan. I slip my bra off and throw it across the room, his eyes popping open as he registers the sound. He smiles warmly at me, his hand coming up to cup my breast, squeezing it gently before he trails the pad of his thumb across my nipple. I moan at the sensation. I've never really enjoyed it before, but somehow everything Quinn does to me feels so good.

"So perfect." He murmurs, quietly under his breath, almost like he didn't mean for me to hear it. But I did and I snatch his words and tuck them deep in my heart where I can always cherish them.

I slide forward a little, lining him up at my entrance and his eyes go wide as he looks up at me.

"I didn't bring a condom." He says quickly as he pulls back from me.

"I'm on the pill and got tested after... well... And I trust you." I say quietly. He looks up at me with so much love in his eyes, his hand reaching up to run his fingers gently down my face. He smiles and nods, his eyes trailing down my body as his hand grips my hip again.

I slide down his length, my heart pounding hard as he fills me. The stretch is delicious and I close my eyes to savor the feeling. His low grunt pulls me out of my head, I open my eyes and thrust my hips, my hands holding myself up on his chest. His fingers tighten on me and he bites his lip, watching me move over him.

"Holy shit, Briar." He groans out my name and the sound sends a straight shot of pleasure through my body. I speed up, gliding up and down his cock, drenched with my juices and his saliva.

"You feel so good, Quinn." I practically whine as I go faster. His hips begin to move, meeting me thrust for thrust as he pushes up in me. He moves his hands up to my waist and uses his grip to lift me off of him before slamming me back down. The sound our bodies create when they collide ratchets my arousal higher.

My breathing comes in heavy pants, my legs begin to shake from pleasure and exertion, but I don't stop. Quinn leans up to catch my nipple in his mouth, sucking gently as his hand comes around to rub my clit. I feel my orgasm building deep, forcing me faster.

"Spread your legs more, baby. Let me deeper." Quinn murmurs in my ear. I whimper at his words, following his command. His cock goes even further, hitting a spot so deliciously deep my eyes nearly roll in the back of my head.

"Oh fuck." I moan, increasing my efforts, impaling myself on him over and over until I feel my pleasure peak.

"Kiss me, sweetheart. Kiss me when you come on my cock." Quinn says and I lean down, sealing my mouth with his.

His tongue greets mine, twirling around my mouth as he groans, pushing his hips harder into me. The added intimacy is all I need. I detonate around him, screaming his name as wave after wave of glorious bliss splashes through my body. I hear him groan and feel him shove deep inside me one last time before he spills. I feel his warmth seep into me, filling me until he relaxes.

His hand wraps around the back of my neck and he pulls me down to kiss me again before pulling away and pressing his forehead against mine. I pull in deep breaths, trying to calm my heart before it gives out from beating so hard.

"I adore you." Quinn murmurs and I give him a wide smile before kissing him again.

I don't get off of him, instead I curl into his chest not caring that he's sweaty. His arms wrap around me, holding me tight as he plants kisses along my forehead and runs his hands up and down my back. He slips out of me and I feel his release slip down my leg. I look up at him with a pinched expression and he chuckles.