Chapter 9

It's been a couple days since the bus thing happened. Tommy got his lunch and everyone was looking at Tommy with disgust thinking he pushed Gene in front of a bus to maybe try and kill him. Tommy was about to cry and just walked out. He went to a tree and started crying.

"Why did I even come to this stupid school I should just go back to my old school." Tommy said to himself.

Eric C then came up and gave him an envelope and lefted. Tommy was about to talk to him but was too far for him to hear.

He opened the envelope it said "meet me at my house before the spring concert at 5 pm sharp." Tommy put the envelope in his pocket.

Why would Eric want me at his house? I think he knows I wrote about how I thought he was jealous of me. I'm so dead.

It was almost 5 pm, Tommy made it to Eric C's house. He saw other cars in his driveway and was confused.

Is this a party? Why is Eric throwing a party?

Tommy rang the doorbell. Eric opened and let him in. Tommy walked into the living room it was all the KISS members even the old ones.

"Have a seat Tommy." Eric C said.

Gene was wearing a spinal halo since his spine broke.

"So why are we here? Tommy,me and Mark have an art show to do." Vinnie said.

"Cancel it. This is important." Eric C said sternly.

Vinnie did as he was told.

"I invited you all here because I have something to show you." Eric C said.

He had a projector that was connected to his computer. It was a website called KISS behind the scenes.

"What is this?" Ace asked.

"Is someone spying on us?" Paul asked.

"Stop asking questions and let me talk. I'm not playing games right now." Eric C said sternly.

Everyone got quiet.

"I'm showing you this because I made this website. I was also in on the plan of quote on quote ruining Gene's life. I secretly filmed everything. Peter,Ace and Tommy coming up with plans, Gene,Paul and Eric making fun of others in our school and footage of Gene pouring a drink on my head. I recorded everything through out the years and posted it on this website I even got the burn book and took pictures. The comments on here are a perfect example on what everyone has become." Eric C said.

The comments.

"Wow I can't believe KISS became a lot of assholes they're all selfish. I'm throwing all my albums."

"Wow Paul really said that. How selfish and ignorant. I'm no longer a fan."

"KISS lost my respect I hope they all get karma and lose everything. Fucking selfish assholes."

"Tommy is such a jerk. He deserves nothing."

"Vinnie and Mark thinks they're so cool stop being full of yourself."

"Gene Simmons is a fucking bitch no wonder he has sex with a lot groupies just so he can make himself look good what a fucking user."

Everyone was shocked by the comments.

"Even Doc told me himself you guys don't treat him with respect and he's actually here now. Doc you may say what you wanna say." Eric C said.

"You guys never treated me with respect or even as a human. You treat me like an object I'm actually close to quiting and putting KISS out of business." Doc said.