Chapter 5

It was the Christmas season, which was time for the schools annual winter concert. Where there's a big stage and all the fans of the singers and bands get to see em perform one song.

"This is bullshit you guys. All we done is make Gene's face smell like a foot." Peter said.

"I've been busy working on my winter performance." Ace said.

"We need to crack Paul. Crack Paul and we know all of Gene's secrets." Peter said.

"Say crack again." Ace said.

"Crack." Peter said. "Let's regroup tomorrow."

"I can't I gotta practice my part in the concert." Tommy said. "Uh oh go."

Peter and Ace walks away quickly.

"Hey." Tommy said.

"Why were you talking to those two?" Gene asked.

"I don't know they're so weird. They just came up to me started talking about crap." Tommy said.

"That's so like them." Gene said. "Let me tell you why we kicked them out. When we started the band they were starting to party a lot like doing cocaine and drinking. They came to interviews high or drunk and then they got depressed over how the band was starting to bore them. So I kicked them out and I guess now they're doing crack."

Tommy was kinda shock but not surprised by it.

"So you sending any candy canes?" Tommy asked.

"No I don't send em I get em. So you better send me one biotch." Gene said.

Gene lefted and Tommy smile turned into disgust.

I was definitely sending him one. I got three to crack Paul.

"So when you write a sad song you want the person to feel relatable to it and cry feel the lyrics." The teacher said.

Ace came in dress as santa and said "Ho Ho candy cane time."

"Ok hurry up." The teacher said.

"Tupac two for you, Michael Jackson? Four for you Michael Jackson you go Michael Jackson and Tommy Thayer do we have a Tommy Thayer here?" Ace said in his santa voice.

"Yeah right here." Tommy said.

"Oh Tommy here you go one for you." Ace said.

Before Paul could ask if there's one for him.

"And none for Paul Stanley bye." Ace said.

"Who's that from?" Paul asked.

"Thanks for being such a good friend. Love, Gene. That's so sweet." Tommy said.

Paul looked at the note and tried to not be upset.

After Paul thought Gene was mad at him all the secrets started pouring out. I just have to wait for one we can use.

It was time for the concert. Ace came out with his guitar.

"Don't look at me." Ace said to one teacher.

He started singing new york groove.

"I mean why would Gene send you guys candy canes and not me." Paul said as he filled in his star.

"Maybe he was in a rush." Eric said putting on his red lipstick.

"Yeah Gene has been acting weird lately like is something bothering him?" Tommy asked trying to get a secret out of Paul.

"I mean he's been upset his mom hasn't been visiting him if that's what you mean. Oh my God don't tell him I told you that." Paul said.

Ace was singing and Bruce threw a shoe at him to mess him up. Ace threw it back as he kept singing. Tommy and Paul were watching Ace perform.

"I mean why would he send you a candy cane. He doesn't like you that much. Maybe he's feels weird around cause I'm the only person who's knows his botox. Oh my God pretend you didn't hear that." Paul said.

Now Tupac was performing his song Dear mama since his mom was in the audience. After he finished KISS went to their places.

"Oh yeah Paul I actually changed the song to I love it loud." Gene said.

"But we decided on Detroit Rock City." Paul said.

"Well I decided I want to sing so now it's I love it loud." Gene said.

"But you should've told me yesterday." Paul said.

"And right now you're getting on my last nerve. It's I love it loud and that's final." Gene said.

The performed the song and it went well. Tommy felt awesome and everyone was cheering for him on his guitar.

After they finished they bowed and went off stage.

"Good job Tommy. It was so fetch." Paul said.

"Paul stop trying to make fetch happen it's not gonna happen." Gene said.

Paul the next day read his lyrics to the class. He read but then became more irritated as he read. Then at the last verse he screamed his lyrics in anger.

Paul Stanley had cracked.

"If even know how mean he really is. You know I wrote the song God of thunder and wanted to sing it but he decided it was his song and sung it when I wasn't there. It broke my heart. He actually has a girlfriend named Shannon yeah so basically he cheats on her with groupies. I never told anyone that because I'm such a good friend." Paul said crying.

Jack pot Paul's secret put the plan back in motion. All we had to do was get Shannon to catch Gene doing it with a groupie. After Christmas break that's what we did. This will also lose not only his girlfriend but his groupies.

Shannon came to the school every Thursday to see Gene. Which she didn't know is after school Gene was having Sex with a groupie in the back of the auditorium. Tommy tried to get Shannon to see Gene in the action.

Tommy decided to go talk to Eric Carr since he hasn't talk to him in a while.

"Hey how you been?" Tommy asked.

"Good. I'm just telling you this now I know you're trying to ruin Gene's reputation with Peter and Ace. Let me help." Eric Carr said.

"Wait how?" Tommy asked.

"Please Tommy I'm not dumb. I saw you and Peter pouring feet cream in face cream and you giving it to Gene." Eric C said. "I just put two and two together."

"Oh well. We're trying to get Shannon to find out he's cheating on her so he loses his groupies and her." Tommy said.

"I know just what to do." Eric C said.

Ace and Peter were shocked that Eric knew what we were doing but agreed to let him in on the plan. Ace,Peter and Eric were at my place to think of a plan.

"Guys how can we do this? We got nothing so far." Tommy said.

"No we just got regroup think outside the box." Peter said.

"What are these protein bars for?" Ace asked.

"They're these weird protein bars from Japan. One of my old band members used it to help him gain weight." Tommy said.

"Wait didn't Gene say he was on a diet?" Eric C asked.

They all looked at each other and had a lightbulb moment.