7th Month

(I'm baaack)

It has been a few weeks since the nerve wracking doctor appointment and the "little" situation afterwards. This took a lot of both Shouta and you. Even if you blacked out afterwards, you still had to have a long sleep because it was a little bit much for you.

Shouta was released from the hospital a few days later, just because he annoyed all the nurses and doctors to let him go to be with you, so that you don't have to deal with everything on your own. Though Hizashi and Nemuri were helping, your stubborn husband insisted on helping you himself. The conditions he had to fulfill to leave were that he stayed in a wheel chair most the time and that he didn't overwork himself.

Now you're in the 7th month, 26. week and also last trimester. This was a bit stressing you out, considering you only have 14 weeks +/- left. Still, you have the feeling they might come early, when you acknoledge the fact that your stomach has grown. A lot. It doesn't concern you but everyone around. The doctor told you to take as many rests as possible, to eat enough and to not overwork.

So there you were, household Aizawa, both being told to not overwork yourselves. Did you listen to the advise. No. Did you make the other listen to the doctors advice. Yes.

The days of you would go like this: Shouta woke up as usual, making breakfast for the both of you and putting it near your bed. While he went to teach his class through online conferences (of course, Hizashi and Nemuri took the lessons where the teacher had to be present), you woke up around 9 AM, eating breakfast and bringing it in the kitchen. After that, you just go in the living room and watch movies or YouTube, petting your cats or knitting. Yes knitting. Even if you have never done it before, you kind of learned it while being not able to do much more. When Shouta was done with his classes, you spend most of the time cuddeling, talking or sleeping. Of course, your friends would come over to help here and there, but Shouta and you both insisted that they don't do too much and still have their own free time.

It was a usual morning. Your beloved made you breakfast and went to do his online class. You woke up and ate the breakfast that was prepared for you. After you were done, you stood up and brought the empty plate into the kitchen. You notice that your vision is a bit blurry but don't think much of it, just telling yourself that you're still tired. In the kitchen, you want to clean it up but you feel a stinging pain in you eyes, making you drop the plate, it crashing on the floor. "Are you alright" can be heard coming from your husband, a bit of concern in his voice. "Yup. The plate was a bit too slippery for my hands, that's all" you tell him, trying not to concern him even more.

You already had those symptoms, a while back when you had the accident which made you retire as a hero. The doctors gave you some medicine, which helped so you went looking for them now. All of this brings back memories you had burried deep down, making you hiss in your mind a little. When you found the little pills you were prescipted long ago, that were surprisingly still good, you read them through. "Do not take when you are a child, pregnant or under alcohol consume" was written on the back. You could barely read it, but it was clear for you to not take them.

Knowing you can't do anything other, you went to your partner, knocking on the door of his little office to prepare him that you're coming in. This was unusuall for you to come in while he has his lessons, so he knew something was off. "Come here" Shouta tells you in his low voice, putting his headset on your head to let you hear what his class has to say. "Heeeyy how are you" can be heard from his class, all of them waving at you. They are all sitting in the classroom, like it's a normal day in school. Which it is with the difference that their teacher is being replaced by a camera and the computer screen being reflected on a big white wall. You wave back at them and they take the chance to ask you many questions.

After 5 minutes or so, you unconsciously start lifting your abdomen, which doesn't go unnoticed by Shouta. He takes the head phones again, which makes you yelp in surprise. "Alright this lesson is now over, please go into your dorm room" he tells them. "But Mr. Aizawa the lesson is not-" is all that can be heard from a voice that sounds like Iida before your husband leaves the conference.

"Are you alright. I'm sure you didn't came here just to talk to my class" he asks, now him facing you in his wheel chair. "Yeah sure I'm fine, just a bit... tired that's all" you lie, not wanting to make him worried about you. He knows that it's a lie but he still doesn't want to dig in more so he makes you sit on his lap, driving the both of you into your bed room.

After you got in you bed, he lays next to you, whincing a little. "Are you alright? Let me Check your back" you tell him, manouvering yourself over to your night table were his gél for pain relieve is in. After you got it, you pull his top up, exposing his back. You aply the gél and rub it in in cricles with not to much pressure. "Ok my turn" he says, pushing you a little so you lie on your side. He takes out something to moisturise you skin with so that it isn't damaged too much due to the stretching of your (seemingly) ever growing belly.

The both of you look at your exposed bump, covered with strech marks. "Looks like the both of us aren't leaving without scars" Shouta thinks out loud, not notecing what he just said. "Yeah, doesn't make much differences on my body" you say in a sad voice, a tear slipping down your face. That makes Shouta notice his mistake, cupping your face in his hands. "You know that you're perfect, right? Please don't put yourself down just because of some scars. They make you even more beautiful, though I didn't know it was possible for you to do that." he says, pressing his forehead against yours. That makes you smile a bit, while you lips recieve a small kiss. "Now I have it in my face" you joke, trying to change the subject. The both of you laugh and a little while later find yourselves sleeping in the arms of each other

(I really need to be more active in updating. But a second part of this will come soon(hopefully). Hope you liked it)