4th Month pt. 2

(Hi, me again. I just wanted to say first that this chapter is going to be a little dramatic but don't worry ^^(sry))

Shoutas POV:
It hasn't been a long time since we both felt the first kick of our babys. They are now in the 15th week and I'm so happy, but still I am also worried that anything could happen when I'm not there for them. I also noticed that Y/N has been feeling a little sick the past weeks regarding the morning sickness but they told me everything is fine so I just hope that that's true. Today, I invited Hizashi to come over, just for fun and also because  Y/N and me noticed that we haven't spend any time with him for a long time.

Y/N POV:
This morning, I woke up later than usually. Before I could even get out of bed, I notice a sharp pain in my head. I don't really think anything of it and get down to my husband who's in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning" I hear from him while I sit down near him. "How did you sleep tonight honey?" He asks while pouring some orange juice. "Could have been better" I say honestly while rubbing my templets with my hands. "Is everythig ok? You look a little pale" Shouta says with a worried tone in his voice, pulling up my chin with his fingers to get a better look at my. "Yeah I'm fine. How could I not with two kids on the way and a wonderfull husband who makes me breakfast every morning." I tell him placing a hand on my bumb, recieving a small kiss on my cheek. "You know that we can tell Hizashi, another time would be better. He would surely understand it." He tells me while reaching for plates to put the pancakes he made on them. "No, nonono I know that you haven't done anything with him for a long time and a little rough night and headache aren't a reason to cancle plans with your best friend. We three haven't planned anything big so I'll be fine." I tell him giving him a little smile. "If it's ok for you. But don't overdo, ok?" "I will."

Shoutas POV:
I don't really think everything is ok but I can't really cancle the plans with Hizashi now, even more because I know Y/N would be mad at me if I would so I just hope everything goes well.

*small time skip*

Y/N POV:
It's now 1pm and Hizashi will come soon. Since I woke up, I had to use my quirk a few times to get some things done. I noticed that my headache got worse and I think not only the cats but also Shouta had noticed. But he knows damn well if he cancles the plans with Hizashi now last minute that I will be very, very mad at him. I hear the doorbell ringing so I open the door. "If it isn't the future godfather" I say greeting Hizashi while hugging him. "Heeeeeeeeyyyyyy, you're looking great. How have you been. I haven't seen you for a while. How are the babys?" he greets me with the tons of questions. I let him in and we both go into the living room, Shouta already sitting there. I feel a little dizzy so I go sit down instantly on one of our sofas, nexts to my husband. We three talk for a while, joking about the old times. Suddenly my vision get's blurry and Shouta takes notice of that, but he says nothing. I get a sickening feeling so I excuse myself and make my way up to the bathroom next to Shouta and my bedroom. My head is getting heavy and the wall coming closer to me. After a painfull smack with my head on the floor, everything went black.

Shoutas POV:
It has been ten minutes since Y/N went upstairs and they're still not back. "I should go look for Y/N" I tell Hizashi, leaving him alone in the living room. I don't really care that he's alone now, I am just worried about Y/N.

Not too far from our bedroom, I see them lying on the floor, blood coming out their nose. I run as fast as I can to them, not really sure what I'm supposed to do. "HIZASHI!" I scream, hoping that everything is fine. "Damn who's the one with Voice quir-" he stops mid sentence, seeing me holding Y/N in my arms, knowing that now isn't the time to make a funny joke. "Shit what happened?" He asks with a worried look, coming down on eye level with me. "I-I don't know I just found them" I say with a shaky voice. "I don't know what to do. What the hell should I do." I babble around, not seeing that Hizashi is already callig for an ambulance.

The time between when the call was made and the ambulance arriving felt like forever. We brought Y/N down to the living room where we were joking around 20 minutes earlier.

When the ambulance finally arrived, I felt so numb while standing there, not being able to be helpfull. I have to watch Y/N being checked and there is absolutly nothing I can do. I am angry, very angry. But not at Y/N, no, I'm angry at myself. I feel so stupid and useless, remembering how I did nothing and ignoring the signs.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, pulling me out of my thoughts. It's Hizashi who seems calm but I know very well that he's not. Y/N is also his friend, a very good friend. "It's ok. Everything will be fine. We know Y/N. They're strong and that's not gonna take them down." He says, trying to calm me down.

"Sir?" a young man stands before me. "We have to bring them to the hospital right now. Would you like to drive with them in the ambulance?" He asks. I just nodd, not being able to get a word out. "I'll be there in the hospital with you too. I'll take my car." Hizashi tells me, giving me a little push in my arm. I again nodd. We all make our way to the hospital. I'm just holding the hand of Y/N. It's so quiet in the ambulance which makes me more nervouse. How much I would give to see them smiling at me right now.

Suddenly, the hand of Y/N tightens. I look at them, hoping that they woke up again but all I can see is my s/o (segnificant other) cramping while their hartbeat get's slower and slower. "Turn the siren on and hurry" I hear the young man yelling to the driver. "What's going on? What's happening?" I ask, my voice getting shaky again. "Are they ok. ARE MY CHILDREN OK?" "Sir we need you to calm down we're almost there"
We finally arrive at the hospital and Y/N get's taken to the ER right away. That's the first time in this situation my hand leaves theirs. I don't want to see that. I want them to be ok again. Why is this all happening.

I stand in the waiting room, not being able to do anything. In the same moment that Hizashi comes in, the young man from before walks towards me. "So they are stable right now. They still didn't wake up but we're going to bring them to a room." "How are my children?" I ask, still not relieved. "They are ok too. Y/N is very strong and so are the twins. If you would follow me?" Hizashi and I nodd, seeing Y/N getting rolled out of the ER and brought in an elivator.

It's been two hours and Y/N hasn't woke up. I gave Hizashi the keys to Y/Ns and my house so that he could check on the cats. I am just sitting infront of them not beeing able to do anything, again. I finally stand up to go to the bathroom where I just stand infront of the mirror. Unconsciously, I take my fist and hid it as hard as I can which leads to it breaking and my hand bleeding.

"Shouta?" I hear the faint voice of Y/N from the main room. As fast as I can, I run to the bed, seeing them finally awake. "Hey, how are you?" I ask them, my hand on their forehead. "I could be better, honestly. What happened?" "I'd like to know that myself" I say, not noticing a tear running over my face.

"Well hello, look who woke up." the doctor says while comming in the room. "What happened?" Y/N and I say at the same time which makes me smile a little. "It seems like that you using your quirk drains too much enegry which makes sense if we consider what made you quit your job and the fact that you're pregnant with twins. I would say that you shouldn't use your quirk for the rest of the pregnancy and don't do to much at home. We are going to keep you here for a few days and then you should be good to go." He leaves the room and Y/N and me finally get some time for us, after everything that happened.

(That's the end of that chapter. It was diverent than the other chapters but I still hope you liked it. You're more than welcomed to leave a comment so that I can know what I could do better. See u next time^^)