♥Prolouge♥

"Expect the unexpected"

Readers P.O.V

"Your dad just called me, sweetheart"
My mom said after I entered the house. That's weird, I thought dad was in egypt looking at artifacts about pharoahs.

"Wasn't he at egypt mom? What did he say?" I asked as i plopped down the couch tired after 6 hours of college and 2 hours with my bestfriend, Selene.

"He was, but he just came back home a few hours ago. He's at the university right now passing his article, and he's gonna stay here for 1 week before he go to india with a few students from the university."

Dad is an archeologist he goes around the world searching and learning about the "hidden" beauty of the world, or so he says. He was never home most of my childhood, that was probably why my parents broke up.

"He asked me if you would wanted to come with him to india. Since there are a lot of people there you can come if you want, you had always wanted to travel far away and learn new things like your father so you can come if you want."

I had always been curious about what is hidden under the grounds of earth and forgotten after some time, although i dont think of it like its "Hidden" I think of it as "burried" burried after some time and forgotten by the humans that once become a part of them.

"Really I can come?" i said excitement jumping out of me"Yes, you can come since its your break from studying and its only a month, HOWEVER, you must be careful once I get a Whiff of you getting hurt you're out of there"

"Yes I promise, can I bring Selene with me?" I asked while hugging my mom
"Yes you can, your dad said you can bring anyone you wanted Just make sure that they know that you are going to India and there are no connections there"

"Of course!" I said as i happily went upstairs ready to call the best friend not knowing that this would be one of my most regrettable decisions ever
......or was it?

                                                                  ~♥~

Warning:

Wrong Grammars, Typos, Errors, ahead so beware, also the names, places, lines, and characters are all part of my imagination.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced without prior written permission from the author.Any unauthorized acts of violation will be liable for persecution of plagiarism.