Told i'm not good enough

Joe's POV

Today it's a big important YouTube meeting, with all the British crew, about the future of their channels.I was quite nervous of what they will say about my channel and me.

10 minutes later...

I hop into an uber with the lads (Caspar,will and oli) and we drive to to Google head quarters. We arrive just on time, we run up to the meeting room and when we get there everyone one is staring at us so we quietly take a seat. "Boys you are late" announced to big boss man, we all apologized and he continued his presentation.

*skipped to joe's comments*

They left me to last, everyone one was staring at me i could see Zoe give me the look of hope. "Joseph, you have quite a successful channel with now over 5 million subscribers your fans adore your silliness but your videos and your personality lacks maturity which older viewers might enjoy more," the big boss man told me, everyone looked shocked. I couldn't believe what he said my viewers enjoy my 'lack of maturity' and i can be, i will be mature. But now it is time to go home i decide to sleep over at the Zalfie pad tonight with Caspar i need to talk to Zoe about a few things and see my niece, Eliza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

Thank you for reading this i hope you enjoyed this rubbish chapter. i will update soon i hope you have a good day/night wherever you are in the world and remeber to vote and comment you views/ideas/and any thing else you want to share- Abbey xxx