You probably hate me

I haven't updated since 2015, god that's ages ago. I haven't been on this account since then. Im not going to lie to you but I kinda fell out of love with YouTube, I only watch dan and Phil and maybe the occasional joe or Zoe video but I am obsessed with dodie clark(if you haven't see her videos- doddleoddle on YouTube😉). Probably no one will read this because of how long it's been but I want to say sorry for everyone who commented asking me to update but I just didn't like writing and life stuff happened and I feel out of love with yt. I think I've become more obsessed with bands and it probably sounds cliche but twenty øne piløts have practically saved my life(along with my bestfriend) their music inspires me to keep living and I love them sm, if you want to start listening to them if recommend listening to their self titled album and working your way through the albums to blurryface.
As you can see from the title I have discontinued the book and will no longer be writing anymore, I can't apologise enough for the readers who actually wanted to read this book. I have a new acc @abs050212 if you want to follow it and if you want to talk about anything I'll always be up for a chat.
I want to say thank you for the people who did read, vote and comment on this book, I've just read through it and cringed sm at my writing but smiled at the amount of people who actually cared about this book, thank you💗 I don't think I'll be coming back onto this acc so if you do want to talk, even about this book then please message me on my new one. I hope you all stay hydrated, eat something, take your medication is needed, get some sleep and I hope you stay alive- abbey💗💗