"There... there should be.... some string and needle in that cabinet. Along with some green jars and bandages. Can you bring it to me?" Hiccup asked the gang, pointing towards a cabinet.

Astrid and Tuffnut quickly went to the cabinet and brought Hiccup the stuff he asked for. Hiccup took a roll of bandage and poured some foul smelling liquid from the green jar in some small pieces of bandages and then used those to cover Toothless's cuts and then wrapped bandages around those wounds. After he was done tending Toothless's wounds he did the same with the sealed wound on his side and the wound on his shoulder. The only injury left to treat was the one on his left arm. He took the string and needle and proceeded to stitch the wound.

"Here, let me help you." Astrid suddenly said and went over to him and took the needle from him and started stitching his wound.

"What were you doing to get yourself this injured?" Ruffnut suddenly asked.

"Dragon rescue." Hiccup replied.

"Oh."

Just then Luna came inside the infirmary.

"Toothless! Hiccup! What happened to you two!" Luna gasped as she saw both of them.

"Uhh...hey.." Toothless awkwardly said, trying not to get his mate worrying too much.

"Don't 'hey' me! What in the name of the sky were you two doing!" Luna angrily asked.

"Luna. It was just a normal rescue mission. It's just, the enemies were much more combative. But we managed to make it out in one piece." Hiccup told her.

"Okay." Luna said, letting the information sink in.

"Hey, why don't you get back to our cave. I will join you in a minute. And then we can spend some quality time together." Toothless suggested her.

Luna looked away from the black scaled Dragon and quickly left the room. Hiccup chuckled at this.

"Real smooth bud. Real smooth." Hiccup told Toothless between his chuckles.

Toothless just gave a toothy smile and left the place. Hiccup looked around and saw the gang staring at him.

"What? I can understand and speak the language of Dragons." Hiccup told them, feeling a bit awkward under their stare.

"You know what, I am not gonna bother questioning about this anymore." Astrid said and went back to stitching the wound.

Once it was done he wrapped bandages around the wound. He moved his arm a bit to see if it was loose or uncomfortable. Once satisfied he got up from the bed and stood on his feet. But suddenly Hiccup felt lightheaded and almost fell until Astrid rushed on his side and caught him before he could fall.

"Thanks Astrid" Hiccup thanked her and then looked at the rest of the gang "And thank you guys for helping me around. You all should go to sleep now." Hiccup told them.

They all agreed and headed back to their rooms. Astrid helped Hiccup to reach his room. He was feeling a bit drowsy because of the blood loss. Astrid struggled to carry him as Hiccup was slowly losing his consciousness. By the time they reached his bedroom Hiccup had almost passed out. She dragged him to his bed and proceeded to lay him down. But to her misfortune, she tripped and fell on the bed, followed by Hiccup, who fell on top of her.

"Hiccup! Get off me!" Astrid hissed, trying not to yell.

But Hiccup was already asleep and didn't respond. Astrid finally managed to push him off her with some struggle and sat up. She looked at Hiccup and smiled as she saw how peaceful he looked. She leaned down and kissed him on his cheek and then got off the bed and proceeded to leave the room.