Goofballs

Mycroft adjusted his tie back into his vest for the third time. Gregory sat beside him, walking his tanned fingers up and down Mycroft's arm. Mycroft looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"What are you doing?" Mycroft asked, scanning his eyes over Gregory's body.
"Nothing." Greg tugged Mycroft's tie out of his vest and lightly pulled on it. He yanked it, pulling Mycroft close, and kissed him. Mycroft softly kissed back, wrapping his arms around Greg.
Greg pulled back and Mycroft pulled his arms back to his own sides, re-tucking his tie into his vest. Mycroft slipped his one arm around Greg's shoulder and rested it on the couch while the other arm sat on the arm or the couch. He crossed his one ankle on his knee and left his other foot flat on the ground.
He looked into the fireplace and lost himself, gazing into it as he sat there with Gregory. Him and Gregory had been dating for a few months now and were quite happy with each other.
Mycroft looked down at his ankle as Gregory placed his hand on it. (the ankle across his knee). Greg leaned close and kissed the corner of Mycroft's mouth, causing him to smile. They pressed their foreheads together, staring into each others eyes.
Softly their lips came together into a small kiss. They barely pulled apart and pecked at each other's lips, whispering and mumbling sweet things.
Mycroft began to giggle softly as Gregory poked at prodded his sides. He squirmed in between his lover's hands and smirked. He leaned in and pecked at Greg's lips again, a grin on his face as he was tickled.
He tried to keep a straight face so he could kiss Greg deeper but he couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from curving up into a smile. He loved the glint that Gregory got in his eyes whenever they were like this together.
So there they sat in each other's arms, tickling each other from time to time and giggling in between and during kisses. The fireplace crackled and roared as the Government and the Law spent time together. And that's the only way either of them ever wanted to live; In each other's arms, kissing and being the goofballs they really are.

-SORRY. Sorry it's so short I tried. It's late and I wanted to make more. 6K READS OMG GUYS THANKS! I love you all omg thank you so much I am so happy. I'll try my best to write more! THANK YOU FOR 6K READS I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH BUT THANK YOU! Please give me suggestions on what to write in the comments and keep reading! I love feedback! Vote too if you'd like. 😉 -Sherlockscottyholmes 💘
P.s.what do think of the new emojis? I think it's too hard to find certain ones now. I just don't like the new scrolling format. Tell me what you think in the comments.
Bye! -