Books

"BORED!" Greg groaned, swinging himself around on the couch so his legs are hanging over the arm of the chair. He ran his fingers through his gray hair and stared at Mycroft, who was on the other side of the couch, reading.
"Gregory, Dear, you are beginning to sound like my brother." Mycroft said, adjusting the small glasses on the edge of his nose. He turned the page of his book, continuing to read.
It was dark and cold in the cave. Water dripped from the ceiling, plunking on the stone ground. It was quite slippery and my shoes attempted several times to make me fall onto my face. My raging thirst wasn't helping either, especially with all this tempting water around.
Though the water was filled with minerals that would make it taste exquisite, like drinking aged wine that was perfection. But the wine would be laced with a poison, just like the water. I should have packed more water and I was not going to open my last canteen unless I absolutely needed it.
Mycroft's reading stopped for a moment, even though his eyes didn't break from his spot on the page. Greg got up and shifted off the couch onto the floor, laying on his back. Mycroft returned to his reading, licking his finger to turn the page.
Greg smirked and sneaked to the Government's feet, which were incased in fancy leather shoes and top quality wool socks. Gregory tugged on one lace, watching for any change in Mycroft's face. Nothing. He pulled the lace slowly again until the tied now unraveled into two laces. Slowly, he slipped the leather shoe off.
I pulled on the huge boulder in front of me, trying to move it from its place. It was stuck tightly, but still wiggled when I pulled. My tongue was getting dry and my saliva was becoming foamy from the lack of water. I reached into my pack to get my canteen-
"Gregory, what are you doing?" Mycroft asked, not taking his eyes off the paper. He didn't want to loose his spot. The DI had pulled off one of his leather shoes.
"Come on I just wanted to give you a little foot massage." Greg pouted, tugging on the laces on Mycroft's other shoe.
"It's not going to stop me from reading." Mycroft stated, returning to his book.
"Books are boring. Come on put it down." Greg whined, tugging off his other shoe.
"They certainly are not boring at all." Mycroft adjusted his glasses again.
Greg frowned and slowly started to massage Mycroft's feet.
Oh that is devine. Mycroft thought. His hands are fantastic. I can just feel the stress melting away. No. Don't let your focus slip from the book. You need to read the book. Now where wa- HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mycroft broke out of his thoughts with a long string of laughter. He kicked his feet the best he could, but Greg had them held still. The Detective Inspector had slipped off Mycroft's socks whole massaging and now was assaulting Myc's soles with tickles.
"Mercy! Have mercy!" Mycroft laughed harder, arching his back up off the couch. Greg smirked and kept tickling, but did slow down a bit.
"Oooooh I have the British government at my feet. What to do what to do....." Greg fake pondered, still teasing Mycroft's pale feet.
"Please I'll beg! I'll do anything!" Mycroft pulled on his feet again, his laughter mixing with snorts.
"Put down the bloody book and pay attention to me." Greg instructed.
Mycroft made a face and started to shake his head. Gregory simply scratched his nail in between Mycroft's toes and sent the ginger wild. Tears began rolling down Mycroft's cheeks as he flung the book across the room.
Proudly Greg took the newly open spot in Mycroft's lap and settled down. Mycroft pouted, a bit pissy at the fact he just cried like a fool while being tickled. Greg of course knew just how to fix it. He leaned up and touched his tanned forehead to his lover's pale one. He rubbed his nose on Mycroft's before just touching their foreheads together. Mycroft gave a soft smile of approval and began to run his long slender fingers through Greg's hair.
Greg groaned softly and rested his head in Mycroft's arms. He shut his eyes and relaxed, beginning to doze off.
"You torture me to put the bloody book down and then you go to sleep." Mycroft grumbled, looking down at Greg. Greg opened one eye and looked up to Mycroft, pouting.
"Oh don't pretend like you don't love petting me. I'll let you have revenge later." Greg mumbled, re-shutting his one eye.
Mycroft smirked, "Oh yes. Plenty of revenge."
Mycroft sighed, knowing right now he could be curled up, reading, finding out if the man found his way out of the cave. But having his silver fox tucked up in his arms, his fingers running through his soft hair, is all he could ever want. He placed his lips to Greg's and gave him a soft, loving, kiss before returning to his melodic strokes.
"Books aren't that great anyway." Mycroft mumbled, before shutting his own eyes too.

*OKAY SO GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY AND I THOUGHT I LOST MY SPARK BUT SO MANY PEOPLE TOLD ME HOW MUCH THEY LOVED IT AND NOW I CANT STOP. I WONT. Just please give me more feed back in chapters afterwards. Thank you! You guys are great!!! -SherlockScottyHolmes ❤️*