Standard Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

He looks at the picture of Reginald Kastle and Nasch.

Professor: "Whatever you are, I won't let you destroy my plan to bring back my daughter."

Meanwhile, at the LDS Medic Center there we see Reginald in bed because he fainted at the Volcano Area by battling many Obelisk Force and Yuto carries Reginald back to the LDS Medical Center to rest.

Then Reginald woke up seeing that his not in the Volcano Area anymore, but instead in the LDS Medic Center in their beds. He watched his surroundings and see no one inside.

Then a monitor's screen is on and sees Nakajima there.

Nakajima: "Good Morning Mr. Reginald."

He looks at the screen.

Reginald: "Morning? Can you explain what happen yesterday?"

Nakajima: "In due time...You should rest for now and eat your breakfast."

He looks and see to his right and found a tray of food and drinks on the tray.

Nakajima: "After you rest come to the Control room to speak with the President."

Reginald: "Say my thanks to him."

Nakajima nodded and the screen turn off.

He grab the tray of food and began eating my breakfast. After he finished breakfast, he go to the bathroom to clean himself up from the battles that he took yesterday.

Mini Timeskip

After he took a shower, he dressed up and went to the Control room to meet up with Akaba Reiji.

Reiji: "Reginald Kastle."

He sees Reiji with Nakajima on his right side.

Reginald: "Akaba Reiji. What happened to me yesterday?"

Reiji: "You passed out after facing 30 Obelisk Force."

He was surprised at his answer, I mean, could he manage to beat 30 Obelisk Force alone?! Yes, their skill set is pathetic, but still, 30 is too much.

Then Reiji continued to speak.

Reiji: "Yuto carried you here to the LDS Medical Center. Speaking of him."

He pressed a button on his remote and a monitor is showing Serena, Yuto, Kurosaki, Gongenzaka, and Sawatari Dueling against the Obelisk Force.

Reiji: "You should give them assistance, that is if you already recovered from your injuries."

Reginald: "Fine, Akaba Reiji, I will help them. Anyway, I found an Academia spy on this Tournament."

Nakajima: "Spy?!"

Then he activated his Duel Disk.

Reginald: "It is Dennis Macfield from the exchange student."

He showed them a picture of Dennis Macfield talking to the Obelisk Force soldier.

Reiji: "Good job. With this, we can expose him after the Championship. Now you should hurry to help the others."

He nodded and before he could leave, he stop for a moment and look at Reiji.

Reginald: "Akaba Reiji."

Reiji looks at him.

Reginald: "I will tell you my Origin after this Championship because I know you saw me transform in the Volcano Area against the Obelisk Force. See ya."