Fanwai 7

Back to Ruan's family, from the old man to the third generation of juniors have returned.

  After eating, Old Ruan looked at Ruan Jiao and asked, "Are you still okay with that little boyfriend?"

  Ruan Jiao doesn't like to bother with some things, but she is not stupid, "We are good, grandpa."

  "I I heard that he wants to work in our company for an internship?" Father Ruan asked, playing with his teacup.

  Ruan Jiao laughed: "Who said that? Why don't I know as a girlfriend?"

  "Did Gu Yan apply for a resume at Ruan's?" Her eyes swept across her father and two uncles, meaning Asked profoundly.

  Father Ruan smiled: "It's not true, but it's just heard from others."

  "We are also worried that you were deceived." Mother Ruan added.

  Ruan Jiao showed an unhappy look, "I'm not a kid anymore, I'm not as stupid as that."

  "I like Gu Yan. Whether you object or support it, I won't change it, and I don't believe him. It's the kind of person you've heard of."

  Mother Ruan, seeing her daughter's so determined appearance, also knew that she was deeply in love.

  She sighed: "It's not that we can't look down on Gu Yan. Your dad and I have seen him. He is good-looking and capable, and his temperament is not bad. We are not the kind of feudal patriarch, so you have to find a right person. "But

  since many people say that behind their backs, we can't help but understand."

  Their family doesn't need their daughters to marry, they can accept it if they find an ordinary family, but they are afraid that their daughter will find someone for the Ruan family's property. The Phoenix man who came will not be happy in the future.

  Ruan Jiao took a deep breath, "I said last time, Gu Yan is not that kind of person, I believe in my own eyes, and I chase him."

  "I hope you can respect me and respect my boyfriend. "She was really uncomfortable, why did her family misunderstand Gu Yan."

  "Jiaojiao, we are also for your own good. Nowadays, many men are scumbags. On the surface, they are good, but who knows if the lining is broken? You are too young to be accurate." Ruan Han's mother Meaningful opening.

  She has a deep prejudice against men now, and feels that there are few good things, that Gu Yan must be a hypocritical man who wants to climb the dragon and attach the phoenix.

  Ruan Jiao's face sank, and she just passed away, "Auntie, I hope you don't compare Gu Yan with my third uncle. There is no comparison at all. Your marriage is not happy, so don't irritate others. Look at everyone. It's a scumbag, let alone say something that makes me feel uncomfortable with the so-called slogan that is good for me."

  Since the third aunt knew that his third uncle had an illegitimate child outside, she liked the yin and yang strangeness at home, and she could not see the love and happiness of others.

  Now the other party actually pointed the finger at Gu Yan, which she couldn't tolerate.

  Aunt Ruan San didn't expect Ruan Jiao to be so annoyed, she raised her finger with anger, "You, did you talk to elders like this?"

  " You were the one who pointed me at me first, since you don't respect me. Why should I respect you?" Ruan Jiao's temperament has not been fierce, and today she will be mad when she is really angry.

  And Ruan Jiao really doesn't like this third aunt who is sorry to all Ruan's family. She also knows that this person often tells her mother that love is not important. She still depends on family history and finds someone who is right. The man is just so happy.

  I'm not happy anymore, and I want them to become like her.

  Ruan Han didn't expect that today's cousin was so unpleasant, she frowned, "Jiaojiao, my mother is for your own good, and kindly persuades you not to be deceived. Even if you don't appreciate it, you shouldn't say this kind of poking. People's words?"

  Ruan Jiao sneered: "Why do you think what you said is for my good? Am I being cheated? No way."

  "The third aunt just slandered my boyfriend, and I was sure I was cheated. Means, isn't this just poke my heart, if she can say that I can't?"

  "Please don't use the guise of being good for others, and arrogantly gesticulate. Anyway, I don't need this kind of so-called good." She really thinks this kind of good for you is ridiculous.

  "You!" Aunt Ruan San turned blue with anger.

  She was just about to scold Ruan Jiao, the old man Ruan put the tea cup heavily on the table, "Enough, what's so noisy about a little thing."

  "Ruan Chen, what do you think?" He looked at his most important grandson, who was also Ruan. Jiao's brother asked.

  Ruan Chen replied with a smile: "I think it's okay as long as my sister is happy, family background is not important, not to mention that I have seen Gu Yan a few times, and I don't think he is like the kind of person you hear from Grandpa.

  " And Jiaojiao really doesn't need others to make some extreme judgments under the banner of being good for her. After all, it is a rumor now, and it doesn't prove that Gu Yan is going to lie to Jiaojiao." He thought her sister was good.

  Before the three aunts brainwashed her mother's ideas, he was drunk listening. She herself was unhappy because of the marriage, why did she want his sister to marry for the so-called rightful couple.

  "Okay, my feelings were wrong with my good intentions, so let's just walk and see, you don't regret it in the future." Aunt Ruan snorted and left directly.

  Upon seeing this, Ruan Han hurriedly followed.

  After going upstairs, she persuaded: "Mom, Jiaojiao has fallen into it, so you can't listen to others saying that Gu Yan is not doing well. Don't be angry."

  Aunt Ruan sneered, "I'm not too lazy to be angry. I just see what she does. I was deceived and came back crying in the end."

  "Don't learn from her. I've already helped you meet a few well-known heirs. You can go on a blind date after a while and find the one who is most helpful to you. "She looked at Ruan Han earnestly and said.

  Ruan Han felt a little complicated, but he nodded quickly: "Okay!"

  Downstairs, Old Man Ruan looked at Ruan Jiao and said, "We don't interfere with your young things, as long as you feel happy."

  Since the grandchildren are all happy. He felt that Gu Yan was not that kind of person, so he believed it for the time being.

  When she heard this, Ruan Jiao smiled, "Thank you, grandpa, I know." The

  old man said so. Father Ruan and Mother Ruan hoped that his daughter would be happy, so she didn't object.

  "Brother, thank you!" Ruan Jiao approached Ruan Chen and said after the adults left.

  Ruan Chen rubbed her hair, "As long as you like to be happy."

  Huada.

  Gu Yan went to the library to check the information and went back to the dormitory. He heard the roommate tell the rumor that was spread outside.

  The relationship between him and the three roommates is very good, and the other party is kind enough to remind them.

  After listening, he was speechless, and he didn't know who was so boring. He didn't think he was like him if he was cast into a Phoenix guy who wanted to lie to a little girl!

  In terms of family background, although the Ruan family is considered a second-rate wealthy family, it is really far behind the Gu family.

  He wanted a simpler university environment before, so he did not expose his identity and background. The clothes and shoes he wore at school were deliberately similar to those bought by his roommates, just to get closer.

  Who ever thought that this would become a phoenix scumbag with ordinary family conditions and want to be the top of his girlfriend.

  He didn't care about these rumors, as long as Ruan Jiao was not affected.

  He didn't mean to hide his girlfriend, but the other party had never asked about his family matters, so he didn't say it.

  He planned to find a time to talk to Ruan Jiao in the two days. After all, two people still need to trust each other when they are together. He also believes that his girlfriend is not the kind of person who will listen to rumors.