81-100

Chapter 81 I just hope you don't regret it in the future .

  "It looks good for about seven or eight years."

  "Then how much do you think this ginseng is worth?" she asked.

  The longer the age of ginseng, the more expensive it is, and the better its effect.

  Mr. Lu thought for a while and estimated a price, "It's about two hundred to send to the state-owned pharmacy. If you are in a hurry, you can go up to dozens, not more than three hundred."

  He turned his head and asked, "You want to take it. Sold it?"

  "I want to buy a watch, just because my brother knows someone, he can exchange it with ginseng or something." Song Chu said truthfully.

  Old Lu said: "It's a shame to change the watch."

  Song Chu smiled: "No one at home can use it. It's better to use it to maximize its value."

  "Besides, today I can meet ginseng that is seven or eight years old. Maybe I will come here another day for a stroll, and I will meet something better. This vintage collection is of little value to me." She added.

  Old Lu, laughed: "also, that the mountain is a treasure trove, is necessary for the average person accidentally killed, but for you ease, and indeed better to buy it than decades years."

  The The ginseng was wrapped in a handkerchief and Song Chu put it in the back basket.

  After returning home, Song Chu called Song Laosi over.

  "I dug up a ginseng that almost can change the watch today. Did you bring it to change it, or am I with you?" she asked.

  Old Song's eyes widened, "Sister, you're too good."

  He originally wanted to let his younger sister eat more meat to exchange, but he didn't expect that she also found ginseng, which could not be better.

  After all, Boss Hu said before that he wanted medicinal materials such as ginseng more.

  He said again: "I don't know which style you like, you can change it with me in the city."

  Let those people see how good his sister is.

  Song Chu nodded: "Okay ." 

The two brothers and sisters had a conversation. When someone knocked on the door and opened it, Luo Qiuju and Mrs. Luo were standing at the door.

  Old Song Song said impatiently: "Why are you here again? Do you want to enter the Public Security Bureau?" The two became stiff, and Old Lady Luo pinched Luo Qiuju.

  Luo Qiuju immediately red eyes and said: "We are here to beg you today."

  "Chu Chu, please go and talk to the comrades of the Public Security Bureau, let my fourth brother be released, he will definitely not dare to do it in the future." Luo Si was imprisoned. Not only was she scolded by her family every day, she was also slapped in the face by her mother.

  Although she felt aggrieved in her heart, it was her own brother after all. She was also distressed because of her in-law's talent, so she would come to ask again.

  Song Chu raised his eyebrows, "He broke the law, why should I help him?"

  Luo Qiuju took a deep breath and walked to Song Chu and knelt down suddenly, "Chu Chu, I beg you, you let my fourth brother go." "

  Song Chu didn't expect Luo Qiuju to kneel to herself, the sister-in-law she hated, for the sake of her family. She looked at her, but couldn't sympathize.

  She said indifferently: "I am too lazy to embarrass you. I make a request. As long as you agree, I will accompany you to the county public security bureau to help tell and release Luo Si."

  "What is your request, you mention." Luo Qiuju said hurriedly.

  Song Chu said: "You and my elder brother write a breakup agreement. The custody of the second baby and the eldest girl will also belong to my elder brother. In the future, you will have nothing to do with our family anymore, and you will keep a copy in the public security bureau."

  Luo Qiuju said fiercely. Looking up at Song Chu, "You don't see me so well? Why do you have to separate me and your eldest brother?"

  She wanted to save her brother and return to her in-laws, but she didn't want to break up at all.

  Song Chu sneered, "Are we not seeing you well, or are you thinking all day about not wanting us to be good?"

  "My eldest brother can't afford your daughter-in-law who likes to eat inside and out like this."

  Then she turned around, "Of course, if you really don't want to break up with my eldest brother, it's not impossible."

  Luo Qiuju heard this, and a gleam of brilliance suddenly appeared in her eyes. Knowing that the Song family must only threaten her, it is impossible to really want her.

  But then Song Chu's words put her into a dilemma again.

  "But you can no longer have a sticky relationship with your mother-in-law, and Luo Si will stay in jail and reform it."

  "Or choose to break up with my elder brother and rescue your 4th brother; or choose to return to her in-law's house. Let your fourth brother go to jail, you choose one yourself."

  Song Chu paused and said: "If you choose my eldest brother, then you are still my sister-in-law."

  Song Laosi was a little unhappy, so he didn't want Luo Qiuju to continue to be his sister-in-law. , Just as he was about to speak, he was stopped by Song Chu's eyes.

  "You go and call the other people in the house, just to give her a time to think about it." She cast a look at Song Laosi.

  Old Four Song nodded, and immediately went out to call for someone.

  Song Chu was not in a hurry to ask for an answer, "Think about how you want to choose."

  Luo Qiuju's eyes are redder, "Do you have to force me like this?"

  Song Chu did not deny, "Yes, I just want to force you to do it. One choice, my eldest brother, eldest girl, second baby, and your fourth younger brother. You can only choose one. There are not so many things that have the best of both worlds."

  Mrs. Luo pulled Luo Qiuju a short distance away and talked in a low voice. Luo Qiuju showed a struggling expression.

  Soon, Song Laosi not only called his family back, but also invited Tang Min and the more prestigious Song family members in the village.

  There were some people who followed to watch the excitement, and Song Chu also let them in.

  After asking someone to sit down, Song Chu repeated what he said just now.

  This made everyone stunned. The villagers felt that although Song Chu was fierce, he still had a good heart. They were willing to give Luo Qiuju a chance.

  If you want to change this matter to a normal person, you must choose your husband and children. After all, Luo Qiuju's fourth brother is really not a good bird.

  Song Chu did it deliberately, so what choice Luo Qiuju made was not forced by her family.

  She looked at Luo Qiuju and asked: "Did you think about it?"

  Old lady Luo said hurriedly: "Of course I chose to let my fourth child out." Luo Qiuju looked aggrieved and couldn't help but pull the sleeve of La Luo's old lady. "Mom."

  Mrs. Luo glared at Luo Qiuju, "What is wronged? Your brother is still wronged. It's all your fault, so you must solve it."

  "The old Song family doesn't want you, then you go back to your natal family ." , Our old Luo family doesn't lack your bite of rice." She suddenly thought of what her daughter-in-law said last night, and her tone of voice to Luo Qiuju suddenly softened a lot.

  Luo qiuJu about to feel touched, and finally bite the bullet and look at Song Chu said: " When are you going to put the Public Security Bureau said my brother?,"

  "So this is your choice you choose your fourth brother,not big brother, sons and daughters." Song Chu was not surprised by Luo Qiuju's choice.

  . "It's all you forced me," Luoqiu Ju bite again,

  Song Chu sneer: "Do not throw me the pot, I do not back."

  "It's your own choice, just hope you do not regret it in the future."

  At that time Kneeling and crying have to suffer the consequences.