401-420

Chapter 401 If successful, the influence will be huge.
Song Chu was a little surprised, but he did not expect that they would invite himself to join the student union.

  "Sorry, I will have things to do soon, and I have to take time off for class. I don't have time to participate in the student union."

  She has recently studied a corn seed improvement method and is ready to experiment.

  She also studied the genetic fluid for improving the land and increasing production, but found that many plants now fail to meet the requirements for purifying raw materials, so she set aside and planned to research a fertilizer that could increase production first.

  Then configure a kind of improved land, add minerals and other liquid medicines, and the three studies will be carried out together. She has no time and energy to be distracted to do other things.

  Both of them had some regrets when they heard Song Chu's words.

  Peng Jianguo thought for a while and said: "Song, you are the top pick in the college entrance examination this year. We really hope that you can join the student union."

  "If you are busy, you don't need to worry about organizational issues. Take part if you have time. If you don't have one, forget it."

  "Yes, our External Relations Department really needs a talent like Song, you, it doesn't matter if you don't have time to do the experiment, and you can participate in our activities when you have time." Ye Jin, the head of the International Liaison Department, said with a smile.

  Principal Zhu had been admonishing before that it was best to invite Song Chu to join the External Relations Department. He was curious about what she could make Principal Zhu so optimistic.

  He casually mentioned something during dinner last night. His dad was very excited to make him and Song Chu as good as possible, and said that inviting her into their outreach department was definitely the right choice. Principal Zhu's introduction was correct.

  He was even more stunned. After asking, he knew that Song Chu was the lesbian whose abilities his father had said before, and that foreign businessmen had to give in.

  His dad was a director of the external affairs department and a subordinate of Minister Song Yi. He also lamented that their minister wanted to dig a young comrade, but he failed.

  He was still thinking about which comrade was so good that he even refused Minister Song's invitation.

  But I didn't expect it to be their new champion, the school flower of their school, so this afternoon I called the president to come to Song Chu together.

  Both of them said so, and Song Chu could not refuse any more. When she was in college, she devoted a lot of time to study and research, and rarely participated in school activities.

  Now let's do it again. When the experiment is almost done, you can take part in the experience when you have time.

  "Well, I agree to join the student union. I will come to the student union and school activities if I have time," she said.

  Ye Jin and the two were overjoyed, "That's great."

  "Song, you can join our External Liaison Department. I will notify you if there is an event or event. You can choose whether to participate or not according to your time." Speak harder.

  Song Chu nodded: "Yes."

  Ye Jin asked: "Then let's go to the student union to fill out a form first, right?"

  "Okay."

  Song Chu and the two went to the student union to fill out a membership form and formally joined the outreach. Department.

  The two also called people from the Student Union, and introduced Song Chu to each other.

  These people participated in the speech at the Freshman Conference, and it was the first time to have such close contact with Song Chu.

  Recently, everyone knows that Song Chu was named a school flower. Not to mention looking up so close, she is more beautiful, and the skin is white and tender, like a jade.

  Regardless of the age, the value of appearance is justice, and Song Chu would have come, and he was also very easy-going and cheerful. He quickly became familiar with everyone and won everyone's favor.

  There are also a small number of people who are not convinced by the decision of the chairman and minister. They think why Song Chu can participate in the event when he has time, and he can not participate when he has no time. It is too different.

  But they were upset and didn't say anything on the face.

  After finishing the formalities of joining the student union, after chatting with everyone, Song Chu left.

  She did not go back to the dormitory, but went directly to the principal's office.

  Principal Zhu was holding a document before she got off work. He saw that Song Chu was coming. He immediately smiled and asked her to come in and sit down. He asked her about her current situation, such as whether Xi was used to it.

  It looks like the elders treat the younger ones, very warm and caring.

  Song Chu chatted with him for a while and then said: "Principal, I have three experimental projects here that I want to carry out. My laboratory has not been repaired yet, so I need to use the school laboratory."

  "This is no problem. I promised you that you can use it whenever you need a laboratory." Principal Zhu smiled.

  Song Chu smiled and said: "Well, I will use it tomorrow, hoping to borrow the best laboratory in the school for a period of time."

  "Then I will second a few experts and professors to study those three projects with me." She said Came out to find President Zhu's real purpose.

  After all, she has limited time and energy alone, so someone has to help with this kind of project. President Zhu was taken aback, "What are you going to do? I will first understand, and then I will help you ask if there are any experts and professors in the school who are willing to work together." Those expert professors in the school are all treasures, if the other party is not interested , He couldn't ask them to help a student with an experiment.

  Song Chu had thought of this a long time ago, and took out a file bag from his shoulder bag, "This is an experiment I am planning to set up, and all three are in it. You can study it with the experts and professors of the school, and find it suitable and interesting. People who participated in the meeting.

  She is still very confident about the papers and research data she has done, and believes that experts in this field will definitely be interested after seeing them and will not want to miss it.

  President Zhu took the file bag and did not open it immediately. "Then I will hold a meeting tomorrow to bring together the school's experts and professors who are good at these aspects, and let them see and decide for themselves? "

  Okay, the file is here for you, and you will find me when you get news." "Sog Chu said.

  Principal Zhu nodded: "No problem."

  Song Chu didn't stay too much, and he said goodbye after a few more casual conversations.

  After she left, Principal Zhu opened the file bag with some curiosity.

  Originally, he didn't really care very much. He knew that Soong Chu was an expert in biopharmaceuticals. Now he is studying agriculture. What good projects can be produced in such a short time?

  But I didn't want to discourage the enthusiasm of Song Chu, a good seedling, so I prepared to help her.

  Who knew that after reading the first project material, the inattention in his eyes had completely disappeared, replaced by a kind of excitement and disbelief.

  Then I couldn't wait to produce the second and third project materials. After reading them, I was shocked. I didn't expect that Song Chu would be able to come up with this kind of project. There were only three of them.

  Really a genius among geniuses, he looked at the project papers and data are relatively reliable.

  If these three projects can really experiment successfully, then the help and influence will be huge for agriculture.