141-160

Chapter 141 The Field Manager of Song Covers You

  Gu Yue did not expect that Song Chu would propose to accompany him. It is indeed more reliable to use a business trip to inspect and introduce cooked food technology.

  "Can you walk away?" For the first time, he felt a warm feeling in his heart.

  Song Chu smiled lightly and said, "It's easy to walk away. The county economic office will not report until a month later."

  "I also took the field director I want to train out to open my eyes. I always stay in the village too confined. It just happened."

  Every time she asked what she wanted to do, Gu Yue would quickly devote her energy to help her, so she wanted to help him too.

  Gu Yue is not a proud and pretentious person. Song Chu wants to help him, so he is quite happy.

  "Okay, then I will have to trouble Chief Song to accompany me."

  Song Chu gave him an ok gesture, "No problem, Chief Song covers you."

  Gu Yue laughed, this is still so long. Great, the first time someone said to cover him, it feels good!

  Two days later, Song Chu received a call from Director Luo at the farm. He gave a clear answer, and the garment factory passed her second proposal, which is willing to pay 20,000 yuan for the idea and technology of down jackets.

  Just asking Song Chu to not tell other factories about this idea, to ensure the uniqueness of their factories.

  Naturally, Song Chu would not do such a bleak thing. He offered to sign a contract, including the requirements of both parties and the things that need to be followed as a guarantee for each other.

  In addition to 20,000 yuan, the garment factory has to buy duck down and goose down from the farm.

  The clothing factory has no objection to this, and even more reluctant to write it in.

  After all, there are not many people who raise ducks and geese, and there are even fewer duck and goose factories. They also need raw materials to do it.

  It was not clear on the phone that this was the second day Song Chu took Tang Youhua and Tang Wei to the garment factory to negotiate and sign the contract.

  The two will be the head and deputy head of the farm in the future. It is very necessary to witness, and they can know well.

  After signing the contract and affixing the official seal, both parties each took a copy.

  Factory Manager Luo asked with a smile: "Director Song, do you take the 20,000 yuan today or take it another day?"

  They have already prepared the money, and they have to set up a new workshop to produce down jackets immediately, or put it there. It's late in production in winter.

  Song Chu replied: "Let's take it away today."

  With her, it doesn't matter if he encounters a robbery.

  Director Luo smiled and asked, "Should we send some people here to take you back?"

  This is 20,000 yuan, and nothing can go wrong.

  Song Chu smiled and declined, "Thank you for the kindness of Director Luo. The two comrades I brought are very strong, and there will be no problems on the way."

  Director Luo did not say anything, and took them to the finance department. Money ready.

  Because Director Luo had greeted her on the phone, she came prepared and carried a backpack on her back.

  This is also something she asked her mother to do recently, so it's more convenient to go out.

  Tang Youhua and Tang Wei, who followed her, saw Song Chu put stacks of money in their schoolbags, and they still had an unreal feeling.

  This is the most money they have ever seen in their lives, so scary.

  At the same time, the admiration and admiration of Song Chu has risen to a new height. She is really amazing. Not only does it allow the garment factory to order duck down and goose down from the farm for a long time, but it also allows the other party to spend 20,000 yuan on ideas and technologies. This is incredible.

  Song Chu showed them the down jacket before, and their impression was that the style was good-looking, and then it was lighter and lighter.

  But they didn't expect to get such a piece of clothing, and it could sell for 20,000 yuan for the idea and technology fee, and the door to the new world was opened for them.

  Song Laosi and Song Ping had known about 20,000 yuan before, and they had witnessed how Song Chu came to talk.

  But when Song Chu's piles of money were loaded into the bag, they couldn't help being shocked. After getting the money and signing, Song Chu proposed to go back to the village.

  Because there are 20,000 yuan in the bag, it is difficult for Director Luo to stay with Song Chu and the others to sit more and go back early and be safe.

  Director Luo sent them to the gate of the factory, and couldn't help but say to the secretary next to him: "The director of Xiao Song is too stable. He is not an ordinary person."

  This is 20,000 yuan, not 200 yuan, how can she do it? To be so calm?

  It's no wonder that he can talk easily in front of Deputy County Magistrate Sheng, and he can't match this strength.

  The secretary nodded in agreement: "Yes, the heart is bold and admirable." In his words, he was carrying 20,000 yuan on the road, and his hands and feet were afraid that they would be shaking. Judging from the appearance of Song Chu, he seems to be casually carrying a schoolbag. This psychological quality is really not something ordinary people can achieve.

  No wonder people can negotiate a cooperation of 20,000 yuan, but he can't do it if he doesn't admire it.

  On the way, Tang Youhua, Tang Wei, Song Laosi, and Song Ping all showed a nervous look as if they were approaching an enemy.

  Tang Youhua and Song Laosi rode to one side, protecting Song Chu in the middle.

  It is even more defensive against people on the road, like being afraid of people coming out to grab money at any time.

  When Song Chu saw this, he couldn't laugh or cry, "You look like you, are you afraid that others won't know that I am carrying money?"

  "Don't be so nervous, try to relax, you just assume that I am carrying a pile of straw paper." She soothed.

  Several people: "..." No, they can't treat it as a pile of straw paper.

  They are so nervous, they seem to be more concerned about others, so they try to calm down.

  But I'm still so scared and nervous, this is 20,000 yuan!

  Song Chu smiled and said: "Even if you can't treat them as papyrus, then think about my strength."

  "If anyone dares to grab it, I can kick one with one kick. A dozen is easy. I am not afraid of loose things, so what are you afraid of?" The reason why I deliberately took a few people to watch her make money with my own eyes is to exercise their mental endurance.

  If you see a lot, you will naturally be able to let go in the future.

  Not to mention, this kind of comfort took effect in an instant, and several people thought of Song Chu's force value in unison.

  They are village tyrants who can kill wild boars alone. Their worries seem to be a bit redundant...and gradually become less nervous, but after returning to the farm and handing the money to the accountant and cashier, They relaxed completely.

  But the cashier and accountant were stunned, watching Song Chu's piles of money out, they couldn't help swallowing.

  Although the head of the field greeted him in advance, they still felt a bit unreal when they saw so much money.

  "Point the money again, after confirming the amount, put it in the safe and lock it." Song Chu shook his hand in front of the stunned two.

  This is the safe she asked Huo Kai to help buy last week.

  "In the future, there will be more money for the farm, you have to keep it steady." She added with a smile.

  The two of them immediately returned to their senses, and their hands were a little trembling when counting money. This was definitely the most money they had ever seen.

  But the head of the field was right. They had to stay steady and not be ashamed.

  How could Field Manager Song be so capable, this is 20,000 yuan, she is not excited at all?

  Sure enough, such a talent as Field Chief Song is not something mortals like them can understand.