161-180

Chapter 161 I must hurry up. 

When Gu Yue was young, his parents were busy with work. He was basically brought up by his grandfather and elder brother. Therefore, his relationship with his eldest brother is very good.
Seeing the vicissitudes of his eldest brother Jun's face and gray hair, he was too uncomfortable.

  Gu Yan's eye circles were also red, and he hugged his brother back, "It's great that our brothers can still meet!" It's his family that supports him and his dad to survive. Over the past three years, he has missed and couldn't let go of his grandfather and his family. younger brother.

  Gu Yue and his eldest brother said a few words to let go of each other, and then squatted to look at Gu Jin, "Hello Xiaojin, I am uncle."

  Gu Jin is very smart and has a high IQ, which is a little different from other children. Because he always has memories of his childhood. He remembers that when he was one or two years old, his uncle would often take him to play and buy him toys. He always liked his uncle.

  So even if he meets again after three years, he still feels that his uncle is very close, and a little shyly shouted: "Little uncle."

  Gu Yue felt that his nephew was as cute as he was when he was a child, so he hugged him directly, "We Xiaojin is really amazing." Growing up."

  Gu Jin also hugged Gu Yue's neck, with a close look, which made Dad Gu and Big Brother Gu very pleased and happy.

  The father and son sorted out their emotions before sitting down separately.

  Gu Yue beckoned to Song Chu, let her sit next to him, and introduced: "This is my leader Song Chu, this time because she came with me, so I have reduced a lot of trouble."

  Then he roughly said. I applied to be an educated youth in Xiaba Village, Nanxian County, and then joined Song Chu's farm as a technician.

  After highlighting the key points, Song Chu helped him a lot.

  It was the first time that Dad Gu and Brother Gu had seen Gu Yue defending a girl like this. They had never treated the little girl very much before, and found it very strange.

  Father Gu smiled to Song Chu and said, "Thank you, Comrade Xiao Song, for your care and help to Xiao Yue over the years."

  He also thanked him from the bottom of his heart. Before the accident at home, his youngest son had a cold personality. You can imagine after the accident. It must be colder to become an educated youth, and he is even more afraid of his son's horns.

  Looking at his son now, he is more cheerful than before, and Song Chu must have played a big role in it.

  Brother Gu also looked at Song Chu with a gentle smile and said, "I also want to thank Comrade Song for helping Xiaoyue so much. I also want to thank you for the medicine and injections that you sent this afternoon, otherwise I am afraid that the high fever has not yet returned. "

  Soong Chu smiled and said: "In fact, Gu Yue has helped me a lot. I just repayed him. We have helped each other, so you don't need to be polite."

  "Your family is a rare reunion. Have a good chat. Let's talk, I'll cook some porridge." She is not good at cooking, but something simple is fine.

  Brother Gu has only had a high fever, so it's better to eat light porridge.

  Gu Jin also got out of Gu Yue's arms, "Sister, I'll take you there."

  "Okay!" Song Chu smiled and took Gu Jin's little hand.

  The other people in the shed just wittily said that they were going to stroll outside, and then left to leave a space for the father and son to meet and talk.

  Father Gu looked at Song Chu and took Gu Jin to cook the porridge, and whispered to Gu Yue: "Comrade Xiao Song looks very good."

  "He is beautiful and caring. I also think Comrade Xiao Song is good." Brother Gu also smiled lightly at Gu Yue.

  Gu Yue always felt that there was something in their words, but did not argue, he nodded and smiled: "Well, she is very good."

  Gu's father had a very good first impression of Song Chu. "Such a good lesbian, if you like it, you can Hurry up."

  "Yes, you know our identity and are willing to be with the little girl who dares to accompany you so far. It's too rare, you have to cherish it." Gu's brother only experienced the warmth and warmth of humanity after the great changes in his family, so I am very grateful. People who give charcoal in the snow.

  It was the first time that Gu Yue discussed this issue with his father and brother, and said with some embarrassment: "Well, I know."

  "It's good if you know it." Father Gu and Brother Gu nodded.

  "How is your grandfather? How is your health?" Both father Gu remembered the old man.

  "Grandpa is in good health." Gu Yue said about the situation in Xiaba Village: "Because of Song Chu's help, grandpa and their work are now much easier."

  Then he looked at the two and said, "Dad, big brother, you guys. I have suffered for three years."

  Gu's father laughed: "It's okay. At least I can still be together with your eldest brother. Compared to many people, it's not bad."

  "I believe this kind of life may not be too long." He firmly believe that the above will return them innocence.

  Gu Yue nodded: "Well, I don't think it will be too long."

  Then he talked to the two of them, and the three of them analyzed some of the situations and things that happened in the Imperial Capital recently.

  I found that the current situation is much better than in previous years, and it also gave them hope and dawn.

  "Dad, I heard the villagers say that your hands were discounted last month? What's the matter?"

  Dad Gu sighed and said, "Last month, Xiao Jin became ill. In addition to malnutrition, he was often caught by the children in the village. Bullying, the sickness is very dangerous. I did not hold back and asked a villager who was not very hostile to us. When he entered the city, he helped mail a letter out, asking a friend to mail some medicine, wheat milk, and concentrated milk powder."

  "That friend also mailed things over. Who knew that the parcel arrived in the village, so he wouldn't give it to me at all. I went to the old captain to ask for it, and he let someone beat me up, and the hand was discounted at that time."

  "Also. Fortunately, Dr. Xue, who was delegated to me, helped me fix my bones and went to the mountains to find some herbs to apply. Other people on the farm also helped me share a lot of work, and my hands have only recently recovered."

  Gu Yue frowned, eyes It was full of coldness, "The old captain, didn't return you anything?"

  Dad Gu shook his head, "No, I begged him to give us the medicine later, and I didn't need other things, so he scolded me." When I mentioned this, Dad Gu still feels worried, "It's also good that Xiao Jin is sensible and sensible. very strong, when doctors Xue went up the mountain mining boil some medicine for him to drink, but fortunately, finally survived. " "is retribution, he walked careful not to fall, will severely sprained back, and now the temporary captain After we got on, our days were not so sad."

  Gu Yue took a deep breath, "Then let the current captain sit down forever."

  "Xiao Yue, what do you want to do? My brother and I will pay you back. If you can survive, don't do anything to put yourself in." Gu's father said worriedly.

  Brother Gu also said: "Yes, this kind of village is relatively backward. Many people are very ignorant, and they are united and xenophobic. It is very difficult to entangle."

  Gu Yue gave them a reassuring look, "I have a way, you guys. Don't worry."