Chapter 3

I woke up to Ace crying, so I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth while Ace sits on the bathroom sink

I woke up to Ace crying, so I get up and wash my face and brush my teeth while Ace sits on the bathroom sink. Once I finished, I went and got dressed.

I put on one of my business outfits because I have to go to my new office to see how everything is going

I go down stairs to make me and Ace breakfast. I get to the kitchen and see no one there, so I look through the cabinets and fridge to see what I can make.

I ended up making Ace some oatmeal and fruit with his cup the has water in it. And I just ate some toast and eggs with tea because I hate coffee.
(actually this is true I absolutely hate coffee)

After we're done eating I call someone to bring me my car so I can go to the office.

Once I get to my work building I go up to my office. I go to Ace personal cabinet and get a cover and some toys and lay the cover on the floor and put his toys on it so he can play.

" Thwnk you mama." Ace says as I put him on the floor with his toys.

"You're welcome baby." I replied and went to my desk and got to work on my computer.

^her office——————————————————

^her office
——————————————————

"Mama, can I get snawk plewse?" Ace asked

"Yes bubba hold on, let mama log off and we can go get something to eat."I said. As he started clapping.

"Otay mama!" He said as he went back playing with his toys. I logged of my computer and packed up everything and put it in its right place. After I was done I got Ace and put his stuff up too and we left the building and went to the car.

I put him in his car seat and then went to the front to drive.

"What do you want to eat baby?" I asked Ace.

"Me want mwackdonalds!" He replied as I started chuckling at how he said McDonald's.

"Ok baby we can get McDonald's." I said to him.
————————————————————
Once we got to McDonald's I parked then got out of the car and went to get Ace.

We walked inside and went in the line. When it was our turn I ordered, I got our food and then went and got us a seat. Ace got chicken nuggets and I got a Big Mac. We started talking and laughing with each other.

When we were done I put our trash in the trash can, and we walked to the car. Once we were in the car I drove to thousand I will be staying at. All of a sudden I heard little snoring. I looked back to see Ace sleep.
————————————————————
When we go to the house I got Ace out of the car carefully and walked to the house and pulled out the spare key Isabella gave me. Once I opened the door I heard loud voices.

"Where is she?" I heard a voice ask. I assume their talking about me so I walk in a little further. Once I made myself none all heads turned to me.

"Where were you?" One of my brothers asked in a loud voice. I felt Ace move a little in my arms.

"If you wake up my son I will cut your tongue off." I said, my face set hard and my voice cold as I glared at him. He looked taken back a bit and I walked pass him to take Ace to the room.

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it and it was Luca.

"Dad said come to his office, I'll lead you there." He said as I put Ace on the bed.

I walked out of the room following after Luca to go to his father. And the I realized that this would be the first time I've seen him in years.
————————————————————
Hey guys, I hope you guys like this chapter that I was finally able to finish and post so yeah. Also how do you guys think she will react to seeing after so long?

Anyways bye guys ✌️